Become a Weight Management Practitioner Quickly, Easily and Affordably
Study the 10859NAT Certificate IV in Weight Management 100% online from the comfort of your own home.
Payment Plans From $50 Per Week
Flexible Online Delivery
Qualification: 10859NAT Certificate IV in Weight Management
Duration: Self-Paced Study – up to 12 months.
Delivery: 100% Online
Start Date: Start Anytime
Course Fees Include:
- All the required study materials and course notes.
- A tutor who will service all of your course and career questions and guidance needs.
- A certificate officially recognizing your successful completion of studies and qualification.
Payment Options: Pay Upfront or a Flexible Payment Plan ($50 Per Week).
Course Discounts: Pay for your course fees upfront and receive great savings of up to 25%.
Institute: Australian College of Weight Management RTO 45052
Course Accreditation: Nationally Recognised
- NAT10859001 Work effectively in the weight management industry
- NAT10859002 Apply principles of psychology, mindset and behaviour modification to weight management
- NAT10859003 Develop meal plans in consultation with clients
- NAT10859004 Make exercise recommendations for weight management in consultation with clients
- NAT10859005 Undertake initial weight management consultations
- NAT10859006 Undertake regular weight management consultations
- NAT10859007 Design, plan and deliver weight management clinics for groups
- NAT10859008 Work collaboratively with networks
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
- BSBSMB403 Market the Small Business
Weight Management Practitioner
Weight Loss Consultant
Get Qualified as a Weight Management Practitioner
Passionate about fitness and health and helping people to look and feel they’re very best through weight management? Are you seeking a career in the weight management industry, but lack the skills to land the job you dream about? If so, the 10859NAT Certificate IV in Weight Management can help you get qualified for the weight management career you want.
This course provides a holistic approach to weight management covering psychology and behaviour change, nutritional science and meal planning, and exercise science and programming. It incorporates the latest scientific principles and research to enable graduates to develop individualised weight management programs for clients, based on their individual needs.
By completing this course, you will get certified to start a career in the weight management industry as a practitioner, consultant, or coach in a variety of health and wellness areas. You’ll also be able to provide a range of programs and services including:
- Provision of appropriate meal plans.
- An understanding of psychology and the effect on behaviour.
- Recommendation of exercise to create a weight management plan to achieve the adolescents’ and adults’ weight management goals.
Can’t Afford to Pay Upfront?
Want to study this course but can’t afford to pay upfront? No problem! This course comes with a super affordable interest-free payment plan option starting from $50 per week. Simply pay a weekly amount towards your course until the course is paid off and stress less.
Make an Enquiry Now
2020 Copyright © Get Course
Get Course works as a marketing agent for a number of partnered Australian Registered Training Organisations (RTO). All information shared by Get Course regarding RTOs, coursework, and their qualifications, in any media, is done within this capacity. Get Course is not an RTO. Accordingly, any information regarding careers and career opportunities provided through our services is to be taken solely as a guide, and not as formal professional advice. Get Course receives a commission for referring and placing students with RTOs. *Disclaimer: the testimonials on this webpage may be taken directly from the RTO’s website themselves in some cases. Get Course cannot guarantee their authenticity.