Business Administration Pathway
Study this course for just $25 per week on an interest-free payment plan.
Flexible & Online
This course has flexible and Online study options, so it works around your schedule and lifestyle.
Affordable Payment Options
Study for $25 per week!
Receive comprehensive tutor support via phone, email and chat
Course Duration – Self-paced learning. This course is 150 hours in duration but you have up to 12 months to complete the course.
How It’s Delivered – 100% Online
When’s the start date – Start at anytime
Course Provider – The Career Academy in Partnership with Deakin University
Payment options for this course include:
- Upfront Payments
- Interest-free Payment Plans ($25 per week).
Modules Included in the Business Administration Pathway
- Effective Business Communication
- Office Organisation and Procedures
- Time Management, Ethics and Professionalism
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Using Microsoft Excel
- Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Fundamentals of Payroll
- Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
- Accounting with MYOB
- Accounting with Xero
The Assessment of competence
- A professional review of your CV by an expert
- Preparation of documentary evidence for the Deakin Credential assessment process – including a written testimony and other evidence as per the evidence guide.
Your Deakin University credential
- Submit your evidence and reflective testimony that you’ve developed during the Assessment of Competency via Deakin’s credential portal
- Undertake your online video testimony
- Deakin completes their assessment. You may be asked for additional evidence or testimony during this time
- Successful candidates will be issued their credential which can be shared through social platforms like LinkedIn.
Looking to Advance Your Career?
Become a professional Business Administrator with our Business Administration Pathway and fast track your administration career.
You’ll complete a ten-week certificate followed by an Assessment of Competence with The Career Academy, and then a Deakin University Professional Practice Credential in business communication. The credential is a mini-degree or certification in a specific topic area.
Who Should Study The Business Administration Pathway?
- Office Managers/Administrators who would like to gain a qualification
- Job seekers wanting to upskill in the administration industry
- Anyone wanting a Deakin University credential
- Gain two qualifications to add to your CV
- Certificate in Business Administration
- Deakin University Professional Practice Credential in Business Communication
- Opens doors for further personal growth via a pathway into Deakin University
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time
- Receive unlimited one-on-one tutor support
Three steps to gain your Credential from Deakin University!
- Complete The Career Academy Certificate in Business Administration
- Complete an Assessment of Competence
- Submit your work to Deakin University and receive your credential in Business Communication.
What People are Saying About The Business Administration Pathway
★★★★★ “I found this course absolutely fantastic to get an understanding of what skills and knowledge was needed for admin type jobs from the basics of microsoft office all the way through to payroll and understanding how to use Xero.
The assessments and learning modules were all set out in an easy to read and understand way and the support from the tutors was amazing. Very quick to answer any questions and help with parts I didn’t understand. The course fit in perfectly around my two young children and I am looking forward to studying even more through the Career Academy!”
– Melissa Edge
2019 Copyright © Get Course
Get Course works as a marketing agent for a number of partnered Australian Registered Training Organisations (RTO). All information shared by Get Course regarding RTOs, coursework, and their qualifications, in any media, is done within this capacity. Get Course is not an RTO. Accordingly, any information regarding careers and career opportunities provided through our services is to be taken solely as a guide, and not as formal professional advice. Get Course receives a commission for referring and placing students with RTOs. *Disclaimer: the testimonials on this webpage may be taken directly from the RTO’s website themselves in some cases. Get Course cannot guarantee their authenticity.