CHC51015 Diploma of Counselling

(Study Method : Online)

This course is great for people who genuinely want to make a difference in other people’s lives and are looking for more fulfilment in their career. This one of a kind diploma is delivered by industry specialists and can be completed 100% online at home, making your study experience far more flexible and less stressful.

CHC53315 Diploma of Mental Health

(Study Method : Online)

This course is great for those looking to enter the community services industry (particularly mental health) or even for those already in the industry wanting to extend their knowledge for long-term career progression.

Discover why people just like you from all over Australia took their first step towards a new career in IT by studying the Bachelor of Applied Information Technology. This course provides a foundation in information technology (IT), and the opportunity to explore focus areas in information systems, software development, computer networks, and web development.

Bachelor of Applied Business

(Study Method : Online)

Discover why people just like you from all over Australia took their first step towards their new business career by studying the Bachelor of Applied Business. You’ll have the option to major in either Business, Management or Marketing while getting a broad foundation of the business skills required to work in a range of roles in the business world.

Diploma of Accounting (FNS50215)

(Study Method : Online)

This Diploma of Accounting FNS50215 is awesome for anyone currently working in bookkeeping, accounting or as a BAS agent and also for those who are looking to break into the industry as newbies. If you want to graduate at the top of the Accounting game, then this is the course for you.

The Diploma of Financial Planning FNS50615 is essentially the ‘minimum entry requirement’ for any student wanting to enter the financial services industry or wanting to transfer into a position that requires them to provide advice for retail clients. In order to receive authorisation for providing personal advice in investment planning, superannuation and insurance, it is required by the corporate regulator that financial planners complete the minimum knowledge and skills components of the Diploma of Financial Planning to stay in alignment with with Regulatory Guide 146 (RG 146)

The Certificate IV in Bookkeeping (FNS40215) is perfect for those new to the bookkeeping world or who want to provide BAS, GST and/or book-keeping services in the future. This course is nationally recognised and is an educational requirement for BAS agents, as outlined in Tax Agent Services Regulations 2009. This is also an industry-endorsed program and provided by Mentor Education who are a leading financial and business services training.

Certificate IV in Accounting (FNS40615)

(Study Method : Online)

This Certificate IV in Accounting (FNS40615) is Nationally recognised & is also an educational qualification requirement as determined in Tax Agent Services Regulations 2009. The course sets the professional qualifications and experience required to become an accountant, registered tax agent, registered BAS agent and tax (financial) adviser.