Passionate About Weight Loss? Become a Weight Management Specialist
Study the 10698NAT Diploma of Weight Management 100% online from the comfort of your own home.
Payment Plans From $50 Per Week
Flexible Online Delivery
Qualification: 10698NAT Diploma of Weight Management
Duration: Self-Paced Study – up to 18 months.
Delivery: 100% Online
Start Date: Start Anytime
Course Fees Include:
- All the required study materials and course notes.
- A tutor who will service all of your course and career questions and guidance needs.
- A certificate officially recognizing your successful completion of studies and qualification.
Payment Options: Pay Upfront or a Flexible Payment Plan ($50 Per Week).
Course Discounts: Pay for your course fees upfront and receive great savings of up to 25%.
Institute: Australian College of Weight Management RTO 45052
Course Accreditation: Nationally Recognised
- NAT10859001 Work effectively in the weight management industry
- NAT10859002 Apply principles of psychology, mindset and behaviour modification to weight management
- NAT10859003 Develop meal plans in consultation with clients
- NAT10859004 Make exercise recommendations for weight management in consultation with clients recommendations for weight management
- HLTAAP001 Recognise healthy body systems
- HLTAAP002 Confirm physical health status
- BSBMED301 Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
- CHCCOM006 Establish and manage client relationships
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- CHCPOL003 Research and apply evidence to practice
- CHCPRP003 Reflect on and improve own professional practice
- DWMCHS001 Conduct health screening for advanced weight management programs
- DWMDAW002 Develop advanced weight management programs
- DWMMAW003 Deliver and monitor advanced weight management programs
- CHCLEG003 Manage legal and ethical compliance
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
Fast Track Your Career in the Health and Wellbeing Industry
Passionate about fitness and health and helping people to look and feel they’re very best through weight management? Why not consider a career in the weight management, health and wellbeing industry with the 10698NAT Diploma of Weight Management. This course is designed for anyone wanting to become a weight management specialist, advanced health coach, advanced weight management practitioner or those looking to start their own business in weight management coaching or those with existing health and fitness business wanting to add weight management advice to their services.
Throughout this course, you will learn how to develop the skills, knowledge and experience in planning, conducting and evaluating advanced weight management programs, how to analyse and assess lifestyle factors that influence client weight management, recognise and respond to a range of complex factors that contribute to client body weight regulation, conduct advanced client health screening consultations and risk assessments, how to manage legal and ethical compliance, manage and maintain client relationships, interpret and apply medical terminology, analyse and apply principles of psychology, mindset and behaviour modification to weight management, analyse and apply principles of nutritional science to meal planning and much more.
As an advanced practitioner and/or health coach you will have the ability to apply specialised skills and knowledge above the level possessed by practitioners and coaches
Can’t Afford to Pay Upfront?
Want to study this course but can’t afford to pay upfront? No problem! This course comes with a super affordable interest-free payment plan option starting from $50 per week. Simply pay a weekly amount towards your course until the course is paid off and stress less.
Make an Enquiry Now
2020 Copyright © Get Course
Get Course works as a marketing agent for a number of partnered Australian Registered Training Organisations (RTO). All information shared by Get Course regarding RTOs, coursework, and their qualifications, in any media, is done within this capacity. Get Course is not an RTO. Accordingly, any information regarding careers and career opportunities provided through our services is to be taken solely as a guide, and not as formal professional advice. Get Course receives a commission for referring and placing students with RTOs. *Disclaimer: the testimonials on this webpage may be taken directly from the RTO’s website themselves in some cases. Get Course cannot guarantee their authenticity.