Become A Leader In Building And Construction
Are you ready to take your career in building and construction to the next level and become a leader in construction and project management? The Nationally recognised Diploma of Building and Construction (Management) (CPC50320) course has got you covered! Whether you want to become a construction manager, estimating manager, construction foreman, site supervisor, start your own construction business or want to become an in-demand contractor, in both commercial and residential builds the Nationally recognised Diploma of Building and Construction (Management) (CPC50320) teach you to lead WHS risk management, manage project risk, manage business operational plans, manage project procurement, apply building codes and standards to the construction process for various classes, select, prepare and administer construction contract, select and manage building and construction contractors, manage construction work, identify and produce estimated costs for building and construction projects plus much more.
Flexible study options to suit you:
- 100% online, self-paced
- Fit your study around your lifestyle – not the other way around
- Study for how long you want, when you want
- No need to attend scheduled classes or tutorials
- No strict or unreasonable deadlines to meet
- Payment plans that can be tailored to your budget
- Generous 24-month enrolment period, with free course extension and deferral options
- Receive two FREE short courses for furthering or achieving your goals.
Don’t delay, secure your future today! Submit your enquiry today and a friendly course advisor will be in touch to assist you further.
Affordable Payment Plan Option Available
Want to study this course, but can’t afford to pay upfront? No problem! The CPC50320 Diploma of Building and Construction (Management) comes with an affordable weekly payment plan option from $90 per week.