Share this Post
What do you want to do with your professional life? That is a tough question to answer, and particularly if you are not even sure just what you want to do with yourself. However, one are of employment that has diversity and opportunities for all kinds of people is “administration”. This is because it encompasses management, clerical, financial, and other types of work.
While this diversity is a main reason to consider administration as a possible career, there are these other eight reasons:
- You have management skills – Whether you have already served as a manager or you just have good “people skills”, you will find that admin work provides a great stage for these abilities.
- You’re a “jack of all trades” – If you have done many different kinds of work or you have broad knowledge in many topics or fields, you are going to find a lot of opportunity in administration.
- You want a government or political career – Someone with a background in administration is a natural for work in the political or governmental fields, and this includes law enforcement or global politics too.
- You want a higher than average salary – When you have training and experience in administration, you can anticipate earning more than the average starting salary because you’ll be able to handle many tasks.
- You are hoping for opportunities in the private OR public sectors – People who have administrative skills are able to take the broadest view possible of the market and can work in the public or private sectors.
- Benefits are important – Not all job opportunities come with good benefit packages, but many administrative jobs do provide better than average benefits.
- Many fields – If you have a background in health, transportation, or communications you may think that administration is out of the question. However, there are administrative needs in many fields.
- You want to make a change – Perhaps you want to be the world’s best boss or manager…when you have administrative training and skills, you are in a position to make positive changes in the workplace and the lives of many.
There are many other reasons to consider administration. To get started, though, you must have credentials. GetCourse is a great resource for all levels of administration courses, and is a great place to begin a career in this area.Click Here to Find Out More
Share this Post
Other Recent Posts
8 Reasons You Should Work in Administration | Admin Careers September 15, 2018 June 9, 2014