Help Children, Families and Individuals Affected by Domestic Violence
Study the Advanced Certificate in Domestic and Family Violence Support starting from $25 per week on an Interest-free Payment Plan, 100% Online from the comfort of your own home.
Payment Plans From $25 Per Week
Flexible Online Delivery
Qualification: Advanced Certificate in Domestic and Family Violence Support
Duration: Up to 18 months to complete the course with self-paced learning.
Delivery: Study this course 100% online from the comfort of your own home, anywhere in Australia.
Payment Options: Upfront Payment with a discount or a no deposit Interest-free payment plan (starting from $25 per week).
Start Date: Start Anytime
- Communication Patterns in Relationships
- Influences on Relating Behaviour and PBL
- Understanding Methods of Crisis Intervention
- Ethical, Professional and Legal Issues
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Violence and Sexual Assault
- Crisis and Drug Addiction
- Family Crises
- Nature and Scope of Anger
- Managing Anger with Counselling
- Managing Anger with Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Anger Management Techniques for Violence
- Anger Management for People with Mental Health Issues
- Managing Anger in Children and Adolescents
- Anger Management Services
- Domestic and Family Violence Support Worker
- Community Outreach Support
- Crisis Counselling
- Relationship Counselling
- Telephone Counselling
- Youth and Adolescent Mental Health
- Case Worker
- Emergency Response/Referral Practitioner
- Team Leader
- Working in Women, Children and Men’s Shelters/Emergency Accommodation/Crisis Centres
Get Certified in Domestic Violence Support
Do you have a passion for helping children, families and individuals affected by domestic violence? Do you want to become the person that makes a difference in your community? Why not consider a career in violence support work, community outreach support, crisis counselling, relationship counselling, and family and child services by studying the Advanced Certificate in Domestic and Family Violence Support?
This one of a kind course will teach you about family crises, drug addiction, the different kinds of domestic violence, PTSD, understand different methods of crisis intervention, communication patterns in relationships, managing anger issues in children, adolescents, and people with mental health issues, counselling, cognitive behavioural therapy, and so much more.
$25 PER WEEK PAYMENT PLAN
Want to study this course but can’t afford to pay upfront? No problem! The Advanced Certificate in Domestic and Family Violence Support comes with an interest-free payment plan option starting from $25 per week. Want more information? Enquire now.
Make an Enquiry Now
2020 Copyright © Get Course
Get Course works as a marketing agent for a number of partnered Australian Registered Training Organisations (RTO). All information shared by Get Course regarding RTOs, coursework, and their qualifications, in any media, is done within this capacity. Get Course is not an RTO. Accordingly, any information regarding careers and career opportunities provided through our services is to be taken solely as a guide, and not as formal professional advice. Get Course receives a commission for referring and placing students with RTOs. *Disclaimer: the testimonials on this webpage may be taken directly from the RTO’s website themselves in some cases. Get Course cannot guarantee their authenticity.