Nationally Recognised Australian Qualification
Study Online + 100 Hours of Work Placement
Upfront payment or flexible interest-free weekly payment plan from $77 per week. There is no government funding available for this course.
This course includes 100 hours of work placement.
This course is eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). RPL considers the knowledge and skills you have gained through your previous education and work history, attributing this to your enrolled qualification course. This may be through formal or informal training and can result in credits towards your qualification. For more information submit an enquiry to speak with a course advisor.
You will be supported throughout your course and will gain access to administration support, guidance service, and a trainer with extensive experience and expertise in the course content and industry sector.
Pursue a Future in Youth Work with the CHC50421 Diploma of Youth Work.
Dream of a fulfilling career that truly makes a difference? Dive into the CHC50421 Diploma of Youth Work and position yourself at the forefront of community betterment. With the Australian Government amplifying its investment in this crucial sector, there’s an anticipated three-fold surge in demand for skilled professionals over the next 10 years.
• CHC50421 Diploma of Youth Work: Your path to transforming lives.
• Australian Government’s growing focus on youth work.
• Projected a 300% increase in the demand for youth work professionals in the next decade.
Seize this unparalleled opportunity and be the change agent in your community. Your journey towards a rewarding youth work career starts here.
This CHC50421 Diploma of Youth Work mirrors the pivotal role of individuals tasked with shaping and overseeing programs and services catered to young people. These programs, channelled through various agencies, are meticulously crafted to resonate with the social, behavioural, health, welfare, developmental, and protection facets of young lives. While these roles are predominantly anchored in community, governmental, and welfare agencies, their impact reverberates across the entire youth community.
At the heart of a youth worker’s mission lies the commitment to engage directly with children and young adults. Their role is to fortify these young minds, nurturing their skills, fostering positive social interactions, and guiding them towards decisions that harmonise with their best interests. Central to this vocation is the possession of sterling interpersonal abilities, a judicious non-prejudicial outlook, acute sensitivity, adaptability, and the fortitude to remain composed during tense moments.
The CHC50421 Diploma of Youth Work accentuates the significance of proficient case management, coupled with the art of crafting enriching programs and activities. Given the intense and often challenging nature of the role, we believe learners should bring a reservoir of emotional resilience and maturity to the table.
This course will empower you with the knowledge to pinpoint young individuals at potential risk and equip you with strategies to navigate legal and ethical dilemmas. Furthermore, the CHC50421 Diploma of Youth Work introduces foundational counselling techniques and insights to support those grappling with mental health challenges.
Embrace the profound journey of understanding and guiding the youth, and emerge as a skilled advocate for their well-being.
Experience a Comprehensive Blended Learning Journey
Hader Institute's training employs a hybrid delivery approach, merging the best of both worlds:
• Live Online Classroom Sessions: Engage with our trainers in real-time, interactive sessions.
• Structured Self-guided Study: Progress at your own pace with our digital resources.
• Skills Development & Practice Sessions: Hone your expertise with hands-on exercises.
• Work Placement: Get real-world exposure with a 10-week placement, dedicating 20 hours weekly.
• Personalised Progress Mentoring: Benefit from individualised mentoring sessions, tailored to your unique learning needs.
• The entire CHC50421 Diploma of Youth Work spans 78 weeks (18 months), structured as.
• 62 weeks of dedicated class training and evaluations.
• A 6-week breather comprising a 4-week year-end hiatus and a 2-week mid-year recess.
• 10 weeks dedicated to practical work experience
Hader Institute of Education is responsible under the National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011 for the quality of the training and assessment being delivered in this CHC50421 Diploma of Youth Work and for the issuance of all Australian Qualification Framework certificates.