Share this Post
The business world runs on motivated, highly-organized personalities. And from major corporations to entrepreneurial ventures to ‘mom and pop’ shops, skilled administrators are needed for businesses to thrive. That’s why those with a degree in administration are so valued in a wide variety of fields—even if you don’t know it just yet.
That’s because in business, day-to-day operations are as important as long-term plans for the future and why many top business executives are looking to you for leadership.
Retail; education; government; private business; finance; human resources; executives and administrators with your skills work in every industry. And it’s the skills that you currently possess—clear communication, decision making, and organization—that can set the cornerstone for your successful business career.
According to the Bureau of Labor, these are just some of the actions a business administrator does on a daily basis.
- ·Establish and carry out departmental or organizational goals, policies and procedures
- ·Direct and oversee an organization’s financial and budgetary activities
- ·Manage general activities related to making products and providing services
- ·Innovate by applying new technologies in the workplace
- ·Consult with other executives, staff and board members about operations
- ·Negotiate or approve contracts and agreements
- ·Appoint department heads and managers
- ·Analyze financial statements, sales reports and other performance indicators
- ·Identify places to cut costs and to improve performance, policies and programs
With a degree in business administration, you’ll find that you fit many leadership positions in private, public and nonprofit organizations. Some graduates even venture into entrepreneurship, creating their own successful businesses from the ground up.
No matter what you choose to do with your education in administration, you’ll find that your options range anywhere from business analyst to financial management to human resources generalist and more
There are so many options for working in business administration, and many ways to set yourself apart. It’s time that you focused your life motivation on what it takes to succeed in the business world, and choose to make lasting, positive contributions to the business.Click Here to Find Out More
Share this Post
Other Recent Posts