Study in Australia
Join hundreds of students who are living, working & learning in the great
Land Down Under
Get Me To Australia Now
Want to Live and Study in One of The Most Beautiful Places in The World?
– Cairns is located in the Wet Tropics region, so it is hot and humid during the wet (summer) season with beautiful mild and dry (winter) seasons. The average annual temperatures are a minimum of 18°C and a maximum of 31°C.
– Cairns has a vibrant and exciting energy of a cosmopolitan city of only 150,000 people and is a major tourist destination in Australia.
– It is easy to get around in Cairns with their easy to use public transport or like a lot of students, residents and tourists you can ride a bike.
– Living in Cairns compared to the capital cities is a lifestyle choice; fresh air, beautiful beaches, smaller friendly community, low crime and is significantly cheaper than living in capital cities:
- Lower cost of accommodation and food
- Low cost of public transport and being a relatively flat town most people walk or ride their bikes.
Why is Queensland so Awesome?
Known as the Sunshine State, Queensland offers beautiful beaches, tropical rainforest, great weather… the perfect place to study and live.
Surrounded by world class tourist attractions and Heritage listed natural attractions immerse yourself in great social activities and adventures.
Australians by nature are very friendly and Queenslanders in particular are very relaxed. Enjoy a safe and welcoming experience.
Compared to studying in major Australian capital cities our regional Queensland campus locations offer cheaper living.