Working with Children 101
Study the Working with Children 101 Course for just $50 per week with Ezypay or 4 x fortnightly payments with Afterpay 100% online from the comfort of your own home.
Study 100% Online From Anywhere in Australia
37% Off + Free Apple-style Airpods when you pay upfront
No entry requirements or previous experience needed.
Self-Paced. Study When You Want
$50 Per Week Flexible Payment Plan
One on one Tutor Support
Qualification: Working with Children 101
Duration:32 Study Hours
Delivery: 100% Online. Study this course from the comfort of your own home, anywhere in Australia.
Start Date: Start Anytime
Course Fees Include:
- Delivered 100% online, no classroom required
- Instant access (simply enrol online, anytime)
- Assessments are short answer and multiple choice
- Fast turnaround on marking (within 1 business day)
- One on one tutor support
- Live chat, 7 days a week
1. Upfront Payment + 37% Off + Free Paid Apple-style Airpods
2. Afterpay – Pay the course off in 4 interest free payments. (enquire for more details)
3. Payment Plan $50 per week. Total Cost is $400. ($50 deposit + 7 weeks x $50)
Institute: Online Courses Australia
- Ensure The Health And Safety Of Children
- Provide Care For Children
- Provide Care For Babies And Toddlers
- Provide Experiences To Support Children’s Play And Learning
- Establish and Maintain A Safe & Healthy Environment For Children
- Maintain Work Health & Safety
- Participate In Workplace Health & Safety
- Work Effectively with Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander People
Working with Children 101
Start a career working with children or enhance your existing skills with this exciting entry level childcare course. Play an important role in the lives of young children and their families. Don’t delay and get started straight away – Working with Children 101.
This entry level Certificate is perfect for you if you want to make a big impact in the lives of little people and their families. You will learn everything you need to know as a foundation for this industry including how to provide care for babies and toddlers and the best way to provide experiences to support children’s play and learning.
The best part? You’re the boss of when you study. It means that you’ll be able to study at your own pace, while learning the skills you’ll need to work with children in pre-school care and out of school hours care (OHSC).
Please check with your state department for the relevant “checks/permissions” that may be required to gain employment in this industry (I.E In QLD: If you wish to work with children in Queensland you must first have the appropriate blue card).
Upon successful completion of this course you will receive an OCA Certificate of Achievement in Working with Children 101
Make an Enquiry Now
2020 Copyright © Get Course
Get Course works as a marketing agent for a number of partnered Australian Registered Training Organisations (RTO). All information shared by Get Course regarding RTOs, coursework, and their qualifications, in any media, is done within this capacity. Get Course is not an RTO. Accordingly, any information regarding careers and career opportunities provided through our services is to be taken solely as a guide, and not as formal professional advice. Get Course receives a commission for referring and placing students with RTOs. *Disclaimer: the testimonials on this webpage may be taken directly from the RTO’s website themselves in some cases. Get Course cannot guarantee their authenticity.