Become an In-Demand Wedding Organiser!
Study the Certificate in Wedding Planning for just $25 per week
on a Flexible Payment Plan.
Payment Plans From $25 Per Week
Flexible Online Delivery
Qualification: Certificate in Wedding Planning
Duration: This course is 24 weeks in duration but you have up to 24 months to complete the course with self-paced learning.
Delivery: 100% Online
Start Date: Start Anytime
Payment Options: Upfront Payment or a flexible Payment Plan ($25 per week).
Institute: SpotEd Education and Learning
Accreditations: This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC) and the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
SpotED is the education and learning division of one of Australia’s largest job boards SpotJobs.com. SpotED believe that education should be engaging, practical and develop real skills to help you in your life. Partnering with industry and course topic experts provides an opportunity to study some of the most engaging, relevant education content today. Whether it’s an introductory certificate, expert level course or one of our bespoke programs you will receive the recognition and skills required for that industry.
- All required study materials and course notes.
- A tutor who will service all of your course and career questions and guidance needs.
- A graduation certificate officially recognizing your successful completion of studies and qualifications as a wedding planner.
- Transcripts indicating units completed.
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers.
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualification.
- Job search assistance: Graduate Career Services Program
Learn to Become a Qualified Wedding Planner & Run Your Own Wedding Planning Business
The Certificate in Wedding Planning is designed for anyone who is passionate about weddings or event planning and wants to learn the skills to work as a wedding planner, run their own successful wedding planning business or become their own boss. You’ll learn how to:
- Work with and manage wedding suppliers, photographers, the bride and the bridal party and guests.
- Organise and select appropriate catering, flowers and decorations, transport, entertainment and more.
- Plan, manage and execute the ceremony, reception and big day.
- Run and market your own wedding planning business including contracts, finances and budgeting, marketing, and client management.
- And much more.
Study for $25 per week
Want to study wedding planning but can’t afford to pay upfront? No problem! This course comes with a super affordable payment plan option. Simply pay $25 per week towards your course until the course is paid off and stress less. This course also has a low total course cost so you won’t have to fork out thousands of dollars to study this course.
Make an Enquiry Now
2019 Copyright © Get Course
Get Course works as a marketing agent for a number of partnered Australian Registered Training Organisations (RTO). All information shared by Get Course regarding RTOs, coursework, and their qualifications, in any media, is done within this capacity. Get Course is not an RTO. Accordingly, any information regarding careers and career opportunities provided through our services is to be taken solely as a guide, and not as formal professional advice. Get Course receives a commission for referring and placing students with RTOs. *Disclaimer: the testimonials on this webpage may be taken directly from the RTO’s website themselves in some cases. Get Course cannot guarantee their authenticity.