Get Qualified in Business Quickly, Easily and Affordably
Study the Nationally Recognised BSB50215 Diploma of Business delivered by Virtual Reality on an Interest-Free Payment Plan
Starting from $34.58 Per Week*
* Must be employed either casually, part-time, full-time or self-employed to be eligible for the payment plan.
Download Course Brochure
Flexible Online Delivery via Virtual Reality
Nationally Recognised Australia Wide
Payment Plans Available starting from $21 per week.
Qualification Name: BSB50215 Diploma of Business
Duration: 15 Weeks
Where: Virtual Reality Classroom. Study from home or anywhere in Australia.
Start Dates: Enrolments Closing Soon. Limited Places Available.
Classes: 2 x 1hr Virtual Reality Classes per week – Morning, Afternoon or Evening Classes Available.
Payment Options: Upfront Payment or Affordable Payment Plans. Choose your own fortnightly or monthly repayment amount to suit your budget. Pay over time via StudyLoans or interest-free via PayRight from as little as $34.58 per week.
College: Redmako Learning | RTO: 40700
- Must be an Students studying in Australia must be an Australian or NZ Citizen or permanent resident.
- 15+ years old.
- Overseas students are welcome, however you must be living overseas and want to study an Australian qualification in Virtual Reality from home i.e. not in Australia
Payment Plan Requirements:
- Must be employed either casually, part-time, full-time or self-employed.
These skills will enable you to work in a wide range of industries and roles expanding your job and career prospects substantially while giving you a respected qualification to present to potential employers.
They operate in specialist industry niches, having engaging trainers inspire their trainees with their knowledge, experience and well curated resources. Redmako Learning want to make a difference, we want to be Influential & they likely want to do this with you!
Get all the Benefits of On-campus Learning Without Leaving the Comfort of Your Own Home
Combine on-campus and online learning to get the best of both worlds using Virtual Reality. Attend your virtual reality business classes, in a real classroom, with a real teacher and real classmates from the comfort of your own home using your Oculus GO VR headset.
This revolutionary new way of learning allows you to get all the benefits of online learning, such as the flexibility to study from anywhere in Australia when you want without the negative of solo accountability.
You’ll also get all the best parts of attending on-campus classes such as face-to-face teacher support and student-to-student interaction without having to deal with long commuting times or restricted class times.
How Does That Work?
- Simply pop on your Oculus GO VR Headset at the scheduled time of your class.
- You will be teleported into your Diploma of Business class, where your teacher will be waiting for you along with your fellow classmates.
- You attend your virtual class and your teacher will choose the virtual classroom you will meet in for each class. This means one class might be in a lecture theatre whereas another takes place in a boardroom, a museum in France or even on a tropical island in Fiji!
Why Is a Virtual Reality Classroom Better?
Learning in a virtual classroom isn’t just like a normal classroom – it’s better! The teacher won’t just talk about the content – they’ll show you via teleporting you across the world to varying locations OR using the holoprojector within your class to display large 3D holograms in the middle of the classroom to help bring business concepts to life. No other classroom in Australia is able to do this.
You can also:
- Have a lot of control about how you can interact in the class.
- Choose who you want to sit next to in class.
- Raise your hand to ask your teacher questions.
- Take audio and written notes in class.
- Take screenshots of the content.
- Converse with other classmates.
- and much more.
Make an Enquiry Now
What People Are Saying About The Virtual Reality Diploma of Business
“I chose to study in Diploma in Business – VR program because I wanted to continue doing some business after school. It feels more personal and a lot less distracting. You can interact with your teacher by raising your hand up or just speaking through the mic and she will go in front of where you are sitting and answer your question. It’s very interesting to learn with virtual reality. I like it as it’s different and fun and I would definitely recommend it!”
– Kyle Foran
2019 Copyright © Get Course
Get Course works as a marketing agent for a number of partnered Australian Registered Training Organisations (RTO). All information shared by Get Course regarding RTOs, coursework, and their qualifications, in any media, is done within this capacity. Get Course is not an RTO. Accordingly, any information regarding careers and career opportunities provided through our services is to be taken solely as a guide, and not as formal professional advice. Get Course receives a commission for referring and placing students with RTOs. *Disclaimer: the testimonials on this webpage may be taken directly from the RTO’s website themselves in some cases. Get Course cannot guarantee their authenticity.