Teachers Aide Course Bundle (3 Certificates)
Study the Teachers Aide Course Bundle for just $50 per week with Ezypay or 4 x fortnightly payments with Afterpay 100% online from the comfort of your own home.
Study 100% Online From Anywhere in Australia
30% Off + Free Apple-style Airpods when you pay upfront
No entry requirements or previous experience needed.
Self-Paced. Study When You Want
$50 Per Week Flexible Payment Plan
One on one Tutor Support
Qualification: Teachers Aide Course Bundle (3 Certificates)
Duration: 180 Study Hours
Delivery: 100% Online. Study this course from the comfort of your own home, anywhere in Australia.
Start Date: Start Anytime
Course Fees Include:
- Delivered 100% online, no classroom required
- Instant access (simply enrol online, anytime)
- Assessments are short answer and multiple choice
- Fast turnaround on marking (within 1 business day)
- One on one tutor support
- Live chat, 7 days a week
1. Upfront Payment + 30% Off + Free Paid Apple-style Airpods
2. Afterpay – Pay the course off in 4 interest free payments. (enquire for more details)
3. Payment Plan $50 per week. Total Cost is $1000. ($50 deposit + 19 weeks x $50)
Institute: Online Courses Australia
OCA offers the ultimate short course learning experience in Australia. Choose from dozens of courses offering exceptional value, flexible access and online support. If you are looking for fantastic Online Courses in Australia, you have come to the right place!
- Reflect And Improve Own Professional Practice
- Comply With Legislative, Policy & Industrial Requirements In The Education Environment
- Comply With School Administrative Requirements
- Contribute To The Health And Safety Of Students
- Support Behaviour Of Children And Young People
- Set Up & Sustain Individual & Small Group Learning Areas
- Work Effectively With Students & Colleagues
- Support Students With Additional Needs In The Classroom Environment
- Contribute To The Organisation & Management Of Classroom Or Centre
- Assist In Implementation Of Planned Educational Programs
- Contribute To Student Education In All Development Domains
- Search And Access Online Information
- Assist In Facilitation Of Student Learning
- Work With Students In Need Of Additional Support
- Support Learning And Implementation Of Responsible Behaviour
- Use Educational Strategies To Support Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Education
- Facilitate Learning For Students With Disabilities
- Provide Support To Students With Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Ensure The Health And Safety Of Children
- Provide Care For Children
- Provide Care For Babies And Toddlers
- Provide Experiences To Support Children’s Play And Learning
- Establish and Maintain A Safe & Healthy Environment For Children
- Maintain Work Health & Safety
- Participate In Workplace Health & Safety
- Work Effectively with Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander People
- Teachers Aide
- School Officer
- Education Support Officer
- Special Education Support Officer
- Integration Officer
- Integration Aide
- Education Support Worker
- Home Tutor
Teachers Aide Course Bundle (3 Certificates)
Save hundreds of dollars with our Teachers Aide Course Bundle. Get access to ALL our teachers aide courses for one low price! This course will give you the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in this rewarding industry.
Our industry leading Teachers Aide course bundle is designed to provide you with all the necessary skills and knowledge to work in education support. It’s also a fantastic teachers aide course if you already work in the industry and want to refresh or enhance your CV! This teachers aide course bundle includes 3 certificate courses:
Teachers Aide – Career Sampler (Valued at $149)
Working with Childcare Certificate (Valued at $249)
Advanced Teachers Aide (Valued at $499)
Teacher aides may do some or all of the following:
- Work with students one to one, and in small groups, following a programme prepared by the teacher
- Help with extra activities such as physical exercise or physiotherapy
- Meet with teachers and parents to discuss students’ progress
- Help teachers plan lessons for students with special educational needs
- Help students learn English as a second language
- Give medication to students who need it
- Assist students with personal care such as toileting or eating.
Teacher aides need to have knowledge of:
- How to work with students who have special needs
- The school curriculum and subject areas in which they work
- Different teaching methods and learning styles
- Behavioural management techniques, such as ways to calm an angry child
- Child learning and development
- School rules, policies and procedures, including safety and emergency procedures
- First aid.
There are no specific requirements to become a teacher aide. However, many employers prefer to hire teacher aides who have experience working with young people. Teacher aides must undergo a police background check.
What will you learn in this course?
- This course will fully prepare you for a career in the classroom, helping teachers to educate, support and inspire students.
- This online education support course will give you the expertise to communicate and work collaboratively with teachers and colleagues, as well as to support the holistic wellbeing, health and safety of all students.
- You will master the skills that you need to effectively help children learn and develop numeracy, literacy and oral language skills.
- During your studies you will learn how to help children and teens with behavioural issues, and how to fully support and assist those with special learning needs.
- You will become adept at implementing planned education programs in classroom settings, as well as helping with the organisation and management of classrooms and community education centres.
Why should you invest in this course?
Succeeding in today’s society requires a commitment to lifelong learning and professional development. This course will show employers currency in your skills and knowledge and commitment in achieving career goals & becoming a better employee.
Please check with your state department for the relevant “checks/permissions” that may be required to gain employment in this industry (I.E Blue card for working with children).
Upon successful completion of this course you will receive an OCA Certificate of Achievement in Teachers Aide Course Bundle (3 Certificates).
Make an Enquiry Now
2020 Copyright © Get Course
Get Course works as a marketing agent for a number of partnered Australian Registered Training Organisations (RTO). All information shared by Get Course regarding RTOs, coursework, and their qualifications, in any media, is done within this capacity. Get Course is not an RTO. Accordingly, any information regarding careers and career opportunities provided through our services is to be taken solely as a guide, and not as formal professional advice. Get Course receives a commission for referring and placing students with RTOs. *Disclaimer: the testimonials on this webpage may be taken directly from the RTO’s website themselves in some cases. Get Course cannot guarantee their authenticity.