Teachers Aide Advanced Certificate
Study the Teachers Aide Advanced Course for just $50 per week with Ezypay or 4 x fortnightly payments with Afterpay 100% online from the comfort of your own home.
Study 100% Online From Anywhere in Australia
37% Off + Free Apple-style Airpods when you pay upfront
No entry requirements or previous experience needed.
Self-Paced. Study When You Want
$50 Per Week Flexible Payment Plan
One on one Tutor Support
Qualification: Teachers Aide Advanced Certificate
Duration:150 Study Hours
Delivery: 100% Online. Study this course from the comfort of your own home, anywhere in Australia.
Start Date: Start Anytime
Course Fees Include:
- Delivered 100% online, no classroom required
- Instant access (simply enrol online, anytime)
- Assessments are short answer and multiple choice
- Fast turnaround on marking (within 1 business day)
- One on one tutor support
- Live chat, 7 days a week
1. Upfront Payment + 37% Off + Free Paid Apple-style Airpods
2. Afterpay – Pay the course off in 4 interest free payments. (enquire for more details)
3.Payment Plan $50 per week. Total Cost is $800. ($50 deposit +
15 weeks x $50)
Institute: Online Courses Australia
OCA offers the ultimate short course learning experience in Australia. Choose from dozens of courses offering exceptional value, flexible access and online support. If you are looking for fantastic Online Courses in Australia, you have come to the right place!
- Reflect And Improve Own Professional Practice
- Comply With Legislative, Policy & Industrial Requirements In The Education Environment
- Comply With School Administrative Requirements
- Contribute To The Health And Safety Of Students
- Support Behaviour Of Children And Young People
- Set Up & Sustain Individual & Small Group Learning Areas
- Work Effectively With Students & Colleagues
- Support Students With Additional Needs In The Classroom Environment
- Contribute To The Organisation & Management Of Classroom Or Centre
- Assist In Implementation Of Planned Educational Programs
- Contribute To Student Education In All Development Domains
- Search And Access Online Information
- Assist In Facilitation Of Student Learning
- Work With Students In Need Of Additional Support
- Support Learning And Implementation Of Responsible Behaviour
- Use Educational Strategies To Support Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Education
- Facilitate Learning For Students With Disabilities
- Provide Support To Students With Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Teachers Aide
- School Officer
- Education Support Officer
- Special Education Support Officer
- Integration Officer
- Integration Aide
- Education Support Worker
- Home Tutor
To successfully complete this course, a student must:
- Have access to the internet and the necessary technical skills to navigate the online learning resources
- Have access to any mobile device with internet connectivity (laptop, desktop, tablet)
- Be a self-directed learner
- Possess sound language and literacy skills
Teachers Aide Advanced Certificate
Our industry leading Teachers Aide (Advanced) course is designed to provide you with all the necessary skills and knowledge to work in education support. It’s also a fantastic teachers aide course if you already work in the industry and want to refresh or enhance your CV!
Our Advanced Teachers Aide Certificate will help you to display the key soft skills required to make it as a successful education support worker.
Students of this Advanced Teachers Aide Course study the most effective, best practice, research-based classroom practices including behaviour management techniques, teaching strategies, and how to provide operational and logistical support to the teacher. Students learn how to implement a range of pedagogical skills such as explicit instruction, feedback techniques, metacognitive skills, play-based learning, and dozens of literacy and numeracy strategies such as active reading and graphic organisers.In addition, students learn to apply these skills to support the learning, behaviour and developmental needs of students with disabilities and disorders including complex needs such as multiple-disabilities and comorbidities.
Teacher aides need to be:
- understanding and patient
- able to follow instructions
- able to work well under pressure
- enthusiastic, open-minded and able to motivate children
- skilled at communicating clearly with children and adults from a range of backgrounds and cultures
- practical, organised and good at solving problems quickly
- creative and adaptable
- able to work well in a team.
There are no formal qualifications required to become a teacher aide. However, many employers prefer to hire teacher aides who have experience working with young people. Teacher aides must undergo a police background check.
What will you learn with our Advanced Teachers Aide Course?
This course will fully prepare you for a career in the classroom, helping teachers to educate, support and inspire students.
This course will give you the expertise to communicate and work collaboratively with teachers and colleagues, as well as to support the holistic well being, health and safety of all students.
You will master the skills that you need to effectively help children learn and develop numeracy, literacy and oral language skills.
During your studies you will learn how to help children and teens with behavioural issues, and how to fully support and assist those with special learning needs.
You will become adept at implementing planned education programs in classroom settings, as well as helping with the organisation and management of classrooms and community education centres.
Why should you invest in this teachers aide course?
Succeeding in today’s society requires a commitment to lifelong learning and professional development. This course will show employers currency in your skills and knowledge and commitment in achieving career goals & becoming a better employee.
Please check with your state department for the relevant “checks/permissions” that may be required to gain employment in this industry (I.E Blue card for working with children).
Upon successful completion of this course you will receive an OCA Certificate of Achievement in Teachers Aide Advanced Certificate.
Make an Enquiry Now
2020 Copyright © Get Course
Get Course works as a marketing agent for a number of partnered Australian Registered Training Organisations (RTO). All information shared by Get Course regarding RTOs, coursework, and their qualifications, in any media, is done within this capacity. Get Course is not an RTO. Accordingly, any information regarding careers and career opportunities provided through our services is to be taken solely as a guide, and not as formal professional advice. Get Course receives a commission for referring and placing students with RTOs. *Disclaimer: the testimonials on this webpage may be taken directly from the RTO’s website themselves in some cases. Get Course cannot guarantee their authenticity.