Relationship Counselling Certificate
Study the Relationship Counselling Certificate for just $50 per week with Ezypay or 4 x fortnightly payments with Afterpay 100% online from the comfort of your own home.
Study 100% Online from Anywhere in Australia
37% Off + Free Apple-style Airpods when you pay upfront
No entry requirements or previous experience needed.
Self-Paced. Study When You Want. Start When You're Ready.
$50 AUD Per Week on a Flexible Payment Plan
One on one Tutor Support
Qualification: Relationship Counselling Certificate
Delivery: 100% online, no classroom required. Study this course from the comfort of your own home, anywhere in Australia.
Duration: 10 Study Hours
Start Date: Start Anytime. When You’re Ready.
Course Fees Include:
Instant access (simply enrol online, anytime)
Assessments are short answer and multiple choice
Fast turnaround on marking (within 1 business day)
One on one tutor support
Live chat, 7 days a week
1. Upfront Payment of $249 + 37% Off + Free Paid Apple-style Airpods
2. Afterpay – Pay the course off in 4 interest free payments. (enquire for more details)
3. Payment Plan $50 AUD per week. Total cost is $400. ($50 deposit + 7 weeks x $50)
Institute: Online Courses Australia
- Assess for safety risks in a couple’s relationship
- Establish a professional relationship with each individual
- Identify and explore presenting problems
- Direct the therapeutic process of couples counselling
- Terminate counselling sessions
- Seek feedback from the client/s about the counselling service provided
- Support Worker
- Welfare Officer
Help Mediate Relationships
Relationships are often the cornerstones of our lives. Something that impacts everything else: our work, our families and our sense of well-being. That’s why unhappy relationships can cause so much pain and sadness, making us feel bereft, alone, betrayed or angry.
Relationship Counselling can help partners:
- understand the relationship they currently share and how they feel about each other
- rediscover why they were attracted in the first place
- find out what they want from their relationship and from each other
- consider how both parties contribute to the current relationship
- identify what they are prepared to do to make the relationship work.
Counsellors don’t make judgements on who is right or wrong; they don’t tell clients what to do; and they don’t try to persuade people to stay together or to separate.
If you want to learn more about managing your personal relationships or if you are in the counselling industry and you want to brush up on your relationship counselling advice, then this is the course for you.
Make an Enquiry Now
2020 Copyright © Get Course
Get Course works as a marketing agent for a number of partnered Australian Registered Training Organisations (RTO). All information shared by Get Course regarding RTOs, coursework, and their qualifications, in any media, is done within this capacity. Get Course is not an RTO. Accordingly, any information regarding careers and career opportunities provided through our services is to be taken solely as a guide, and not as formal professional advice. Get Course receives a commission for referring and placing students with RTOs. *Disclaimer: the testimonials on this webpage may be taken directly from the RTO’s website themselves in some cases. Get Course cannot guarantee their authenticity.