Reception and Office Support Pathway
Study this course for just $25 per week on an interest-free payment plan.
Flexible & Online
This course has flexible and Online study options, so it works around your schedule and lifestyle.
Affordable Payment Options
Study for $25 per week!
Receive comprehensive tutor support via phone, email and chat
Course Duration – Self-paced learning. This course is 150 hours in duration but you have up to 12 months to complete the course.
How It’s Delivered – 100% Online
When’s the start date – Start at anytime
Course Provider – The Career Academy in Partnership with Deakin University
Payment options for this course include:
- Upfront Payments
- Interest-free Payment Plans ($25 per week).
- Role of a Receptionist
- Effective Business Communication
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Time Management, Ethics and Professionalism
- Organise Schedules
- Office Organisation and Procedures
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Customer Service Skills
- Customer Relationship Management
- Using Microsoft Excel
- Dealing with Invoicing, Credit Policies and Cash Management
The Assessment of competence
- A professional review of your CV by an expert
- Preparation of documentary evidence for the Deakin Credential assessment process – including a written testimony and other evidence as per the evidence guide.
Your Deakin University credential
- Submit your evidence and reflective testimony that you’ve developed during the Assessment of Competency via Deakin’s credential portal
- Undertake your online video testimony
- Deakin completes their assessment. You may be asked for additional evidence or testimony during this time
- Successful candidates will be issued their credential which can be shared through social platforms like LinkedIn.
Looking to Advance Your Career?
Become a receptionist with this Reception and Office Support Pathway and fast track your administration career.
You’ll complete a ten-week certificate followed by an Assessment of Competence with The Career Academy, and then a Deakin University Professional Practice Credential in business communication. The credential is a mini-degree or certification in a specific topic area.
Who Should Study The Reception and Office Support Pathway?
- Administrators who would like to gain a qualification
- Job seekers wanting to upskill in the administration industry
- Anyone wanting a Deakin University credential
- Those wanting to get into the health care industry
- Gain two qualifications to add to your CV
- The Career Academy Reception and Office Support Pathway
- Deakin University Professional Practice Credential in Business Communication
- Opens doors for further personal growth via a pathway into Deakin University
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time
- Receive unlimited one-on-one tutor support
Three steps to gain your Credential from Deakin University!
- Complete The Career Academy Reception and Office Support Pathway
- Complete an Assessment of Competence
- Submit your work to Deakin University and receive your credential in Business Communication.
What People are Saying About The Reception and Office Support Pathway
★★★★★ “The course is very good, covering all the aspects of the course titles. I have broadened my knowledge and looking forward to a job with this qualification. I had very good comments on my assignments.
The tutors have been very helpful and prompt in giving the feedback regarding the questions which I had and also marking of the assignments. They all had been very helpful. I have recommended a friend for studying at Career Academy.”
– Anila Singh
2019 Copyright © Get Course
Get Course works as a marketing agent for a number of partnered Australian Registered Training Organisations (RTO). All information shared by Get Course regarding RTOs, coursework, and their qualifications, in any media, is done within this capacity. Get Course is not an RTO. Accordingly, any information regarding careers and career opportunities provided through our services is to be taken solely as a guide, and not as formal professional advice. Get Course receives a commission for referring and placing students with RTOs. *Disclaimer: the testimonials on this webpage may be taken directly from the RTO’s website themselves in some cases. Get Course cannot guarantee their authenticity.