Learn to Help People Dealing with Personality, Mood, Cognitive, Eating or Psychotic Disorders.
Study the Introduction to Abnormal Psychology for just $25 per week on an Interest-Free Payment Plan.
Start Any Time
You choose when you start the course.
Flexible & Online
This course has flexible and Online study options, so it works around your schedule and lifestyle.
Affordable Payment Plans
Only $25 per week.
Course Duration – Self-paced Learning. This course is 100 hours in duration.
How It’s Delivered – Online
Start Date – Start Anytime
Course Provider – The Career Academy
– Payment Plan ($25 per week).
- Disorders Diagnosed in Infancy, Childhood and Adolescence
- Delirium, Dementia, Amnestic & Cognitive Disorders
- Addiction Support – Treatment for Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Schizophrenia and Other Psychotic Disorders
- Depression and Related Conditions
- Anxiety Disorders
- Somatoform, Factitious & Dissociative Disorders
- Sexual and Gender Identity Disorders
- Eating and Sleep Disorders
- Impulse-Control Disorders & Adjustment Disorder
- Personality Disorders
Passionate About Helping People?
The Introduction to Abnormal Psychology is designed for anyone who is passionate about making a difference and want to help improve the lives of people dealing with a wide range of abnormal psychological disorders.
You will learn to help people dealing with delirium, dementia, amnesic and other cognitive disorders, substance-related disorders, schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders, mood disorders, anxiety disorders, somatoform, factitious, and dissociative disorders, sexual and gender identity disorders, eating and sleep disorders, impulse-control disorders and adjustment disorders, and personality disorders.
Study for Just $25 per Week!
Plus did you know its super affordable to study psychology? You can study this course for just $25 per week, on an interest-free payment plan.
- Receive a FREE 12 month membership to the International Association for Counselling
- We donate !5% of our profits from this product when you complete your course to the Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association.
This course is for
- Anybody wanting to expand their current understanding of psychology.
- People looking to take a career step in the mental care industry.
What People are Saying About the Certificate in Abnormal Psychology
“I particularly wanted to do a course on the internet and thought this was a good one to do. “
– Lynn Meredith
“Have just begun the course but the material looks excellent and the contact I have had with the academy has been great so far”
– Denise Bell
2019 Copyright © Get Course
Get Course works as a marketing agent for a number of partnered Australian Registered Training Organisations (RTO). All information shared by Get Course regarding RTOs, coursework, and their qualifications, in any media, is done within this capacity. Get Course is not an RTO. Accordingly, any information regarding careers and career opportunities provided through our services is to be taken solely as a guide, and not as formal professional advice. Get Course receives a commission for referring and placing students with RTOs. *Disclaimer: the testimonials on this webpage may be taken directly from the RTO’s website themselves in some cases. Get Course cannot guarantee their authenticity.