Industry Certificate in Singing and Songwriting
Become a Professional Singer and Songwriter and Get Your Original Compositions Reviewed by Professional Music Producers.
Payment Plans From $25 Per Week
Flexible Online Delivery
- Analysing Personal Strengths and Weaknesses
- Establishing Your Own Unique Brand and Sound (USP)
- Goal Setting and Vision Boards
- Performance Setlists (Brand Dependent)
- Basic Instrumental Training
- Importance of Music Theory
- Writing Principles and Use of Language (Lyrics)
- Crafting Themes and Ideas
- Melody and Chords
- Designing and Writing for Yourself, With Others, and For Others
- Understanding Standard Industry Practices and Splits
- Effective Collaborations that Boost Your Profile
- Toplining vs Arrangement vs Production
- How to Get Paid from Songwriting and Understanding Publishing
- Recording Your Own Material and Presenting Ideas
- Recording Equipment and Software
- Studio Etiquette
- Building Performance Sets for Events
- Marketing Yourself Effectively
- Dealing with Booking Agents, Getting Paid Gigs
- Live Equipment: The Basics
- Dealing with Clients
- Social Media
- Accounting and Invoicing
- Example of Basic Strategy: What To Do Next?
- 100% Money Back Guarantee within the first 5 days of enrolment.
- Get your original music reviewed by a music producer of a professional record label with the potential of being invited to record it.
- Receive FREE essential books and equipment throughout the course of your training including:
- Simon Sinek, Start with Why
- Gordon Spearritt, Essential Music Theory Grade 1 and 2
- Audio Technica, Cardioid Condenser USB Mic
- Worlde Panda Midi Portable 25-key USB Keyboard and Drum Pad
- Tunesmith, Inside the Art of Songwriting by Jimmy Webb
- Manuscript Book
The Stage Is Set For The Next Big Star
Passionate about becoming a professional singer and/or songwriter? Ever dreamed about your own compositions getting professionally arranged and recorded, your own music reaching an audience, or even performing it yourself live? The Industry Certificate in Singing and Songwriting is setting the stage for you to achieve your dreams as a professional musician. This course will help you learn advanced concepts of singing and songwriting, understand the importance of music theory, how to integrate melody and chords, learn professional writing disciplines, how to arrange, produce, and record your own music, know studio etiquettes, and so much more. You will also know how to strengthen your brand’s unique selling points, set your goals, get trained in musical instruments and live equipment, and learn standard industry rules and practices. This course will also make sure you learn how to market yourself effectively as a musician, execute crowdfunding campaigns, deal with booking agents, gigs, and clients, curate a professional setlist, and reach your audience through the power of social media.
Get in tune with some of Australia’s double-platinum selling artists, ARIA award nominees, touring artists, producers, and managers as they guide you with every step of the way and provide once in a lifetime opportunities to collaborate with other well-known professional artists.
As the final part of this course, your original music will receive an industry review from a music producer of a professional record label with the potential of being invited to record it.
Want more? This course offers a 100% money-back guarantee within the first 5 days of enrolment. Experience professional industry-grade mentoring and see if it suits your style. No commitments!
$25 Per Week Payment Plan
Want to study this course but can’t afford to pay upfront? No problem! The Industry Certificate in Singing and Songwriting comes with a flexible payment plan option. Simply pay $25 per week towards your course until the course is paid off and stress less. Want more information? Enquire now.
Make an Enquiry Now
2020 Copyright © Get Course
Disclaimer: *100% Money-back Guarantee – this is a five (5) day cooling-off period. Enrollees of the Certificate in Singing and Songwriting are eligible for a refund as long as it’s within five (5) days of receiving their logins as an official student.