Get Qualified in Event Management
& Wedding Planning
Study the Event Management & Wedding Planning Business Pathway for just $25 per week on an Interest-Free Payment Plan.
Payment Plans From $25 Per Week
Flexible Online Delivery
Qualification: Event Management & Wedding Planning Business Pathway
Duration: Self-paced Learning. You have up to 12 months to complete this course.
Delivery: 100% Online
Start Date: Start Anytime.
Payment Options: Upfront Payment (20% off) or Interest-free Payment Plan ($25 per week)
BONUS: Receive four hours of one-to-one mentoring with Business Coach Declan Scott.
College: The Career Academy Australia
Event Management Modules:
- Scope and Nature of Event Management
- Creating a concept and developing a theme
- The planning process – Physical and Human Resources
- Project Logistics – the venue, catering, speakers and entertainment
- Marketing an Event including PR
- Budgeting and Financial Management
- Risk Management
- Staging the Event
- After the Event
- RSA Assessment
Wedding Planning Modules :
- Traditions, etiquette and an introduction to the wedding planning industry
- Location and ceremony, the cast and crew
- Catering, flowers and decorations
- Music, entertainment and transportation
- Photographer/videographer, invitations, gifts and preparing a budget
- Working with wedding suppliers
- The Big Day
- Client consultations and the psychology of a bride
- Wedding marketing 101 and starting your own business
- Finance and pricing your services, contracts and insurance
Start Your Own Business
- Starting Up
- Preparing your Business Plan
- Marketing and Social Media
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
- Planning for Profit
- Fundamentals of Payroll
- Understanding GST
- Financial Statement Analysis
Learn to Start Your Own Event & Wedding Planning Business
Have a passion for weddings, planning parties and events? The Event Management & Wedding Planning Business Pathway is the perfect course to get you started toward a fun-filled career in Events Management and Wedding Planning, one of Australia’s fastest growing industries. Learn event management, business skills and wedding planning 100% online from the comfort of your own home.
This course will teach you how to plan, set-up and manage your very own event or wedding, and how to set up and run a wedding planning and event business for success, inclduing wedding marketing 101, project logistics and how to market your new business. During this course you will also learn all there is to know about wedding planning, from the traditions and etiquette to the catering, flowers and decorations, dealing with suppliers, working with the bride and so much more.
- This course is endorsed by by the Institute of Hospitality.
Study for Just $25 per week
Want to study the Event Management & Wedding Planning but can’t afford to pay upfront? No problem! Event Management & Wedding Planning Business Pathway comes with a super affordable payment plan option. Simply pay $25 per week towards your course until the course is paid off and stress less. Even better? The payment plan is interest-free so there is no interest to pay, ever and no hidden costs. Want more information on this course? Simply scroll down to see all the course details below or enquire now to take the next step.
Make an Enquiry Now
2019 Copyright © Get Course Get Course works as a marketing agent for a number of partnered Australian Registered Training Organisations (RTO). All information shared by Get Course regarding RTOs, coursework, and their qualifications, in any media, is done within this capacity. Get Course is not an RTO. Accordingly, any information regarding careers and career opportunities provided through our services is to be taken solely as a guide, and not as formal professional advice. Get Course receives a commission for referring and placing students with RTOs. *Disclaimer: the testimonials on this webpage may be taken directly from the RTO’s website themselves in some cases. Get Course cannot guarantee their authenticity.