One Time Offer: Enrol Now and Save 37% off the total course cost when you pay upfront.
Study 100% Online from Anywhere in Australia
37% Off + Free Apple-style Airpods when you pay upfront
No entry requirements or previous experience needed.
Self-Paced. Study When You Want. Start When You're Ready.
$50 Per Week on a Flexible Payment Plan
One on one Tutor Support
Qualification: Entrepreneurship Certificate
Delivery: 100% online, no classroom required. Study this course from the comfort of your own home, anywhere in Australia.
Duration: 32 Study Hours
Start Date: Start Anytime. When You’re Ready.
Course Fees Include:
- Instant access (simply enrol online, anytime)
- Assessments are short answer and multiple choice
- Fast turnaround on marking (within 1 business day)
- One on one tutor support
- Live chat, 7 days a week
- Upfront Payment of $249 + 37% Off + Free Paid Apple-style Airpods
- Payment Plan $50 per week. Total cost is $400. ($50 deposit + 7 weeks x $50)
Institute: Online Courses Australia
OCA offers the ultimate short course learning experience in Australia. Choose from dozens of courses offering exceptional value, flexible access and online support. If you are looking for fantastic Online Courses in Australia, you have come to the right place!
- Business Manager
- Business Consultant
- Finance Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Sales Manager
Successful entrepreneurs are not born – they are self made. If you dream about walking in the footsteps of great entrepreneurs, take the first step with our Entrepreneurship Course. It takes skills, drive, a grand vision and lots of hard work to turn a business into a success story. You need the right foundations first, before you make mistakes that could cost you dearly.
The job description of an entrepreneur is as varied as the entrepreneurs themselves. The owner of a small business may perform many or all tasks having to do with their company, while the owner of a larger business may be able to afford to hire staff to do everything for them. Generally, an entrepreneur’s main job is to make sure their business is turning a profit.
There are certain tasks involved with starting and maintaining a business, and some of them include:
- Conducting market research for information about potential customers and competition
- Writing a business plan for structure and to attract partners or investors
- Funding the business by raising money, appealing to investors, or taking a loan
- Choosing a location, whether physical or online
- Getting the proper licenses and accounts in order to pay taxes and operate legally
- Developing and implementing a marketing plan to attract customers
- Hiring and managing employees
Make an Enquiry Now
2020 Copyright © Get Course
Get Course works as a marketing agent for a number of partnered Australian Registered Training Organisations (RTO). All information shared by Get Course regarding RTOs, coursework, and their qualifications, in any media, is done within this capacity. Get Course is not an RTO. Accordingly, any information regarding careers and career opportunities provided through our services is to be taken solely as a guide, and not as formal professional advice. Get Course receives a commission for referring and placing students with RTOs. *Disclaimer: the testimonials on this webpage may be taken directly from the RTO’s website themselves in some cases. Get Course cannot guarantee their authenticity.