Upgrade Your Career in HR
Study The Nationally-Recognised
BSB50618 Diploma of Human Resources Management
On an Affordable Weekly Payment Plan
Payment Plans From $65 Per Week
Flexible Online Delivery
Qualification: BSB50618 Diploma of Human Resources Management
Duration: Up to 12 Months
Delivery: Online and Self-paced
Start Date: Start Anytime
RPL: If you have lots of experience and skills but no formal qualifications you might want to consider Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL), ask for details.
Accreditation:This qualification is Nationally Recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
Payment Options: Upfront Payment, or weekly payment plan from just $65 per week.
Institute: LET Training – RTO 41179
LET Training provides nationally-recognised online training courses. From Human Resources to Leadership & Management, Business & Administration and Work Health & Safety, all of their courses are delivered entirely online. You can study anywhere, anytime.
As a National Registered Training Organisation (RTO no.41179), LET Training is proud to deliver online training courses at a variety of levels. All students studying with LET Training will receive support from their dedicated trainers five-days-a-week. If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, an online training course is bound to give your CV the boost you need to find that dream role.
- Current Year 12: Successful completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent or the Australian Senior VCAL Certificate; or Non-Year 12: Completion of post-secondary studies or at least 6 months’ work experience.
- Have access to a fully functional computer/smart device loaded with a web browser and appropriate software applications to read PDF files and produce documents
- Have reliable internet access
- Language and literacy skills at a level that enables you to read, interpret, communicate and apply a range of information and data, to write reports and other business documents for a variety of audiences, and to present and address issues.
- Numeracy skills at a level that enables you to plan and manage time, resources and budgets, to read and understand workplace figures, statistics and measurements, and to solve routine workplace and operational problems
- Technology skills to conduct online research using a web browser and to use a variety of software applications to send emails with attachments, read PDF files, produce documents, analyse information and data
Get Qualified in Human Resource Management
Want to upgrade your career into HR management? LET Training’s Nationally-Recognised BSB50618 Diploma of Human Resources Management will teach you knowledge and skills you need to become highly effective HR manager, including learning about legislation and ethical practices in business, industrial relations, recruitment, hiring and interviewing, and performance management, workforce planning strategies, compliance systems, work health and safety and more.
This qualification is recognised as the preferred qualification for human resources managers, senior human resources officers, human resources consultants or human resources and change managers.
Study On An Affordable Payment Plan
Want to study the Nationally Recognised BSB50618 Diploma of Human Resources Management, but can’t afford to pay upfront? No problem! This course comes with affordable payment plan options! Want more information on this course? Fill out our enquiry form below to take the next step.
Make an Enquiry Now
2019 Copyright © Get Course
Get Course works as a marketing agent for a number of partnered Australian Registered Training Organisations (RTO). All information shared by Get Course regarding RTOs, coursework, and their qualifications, in any media, is done within this capacity. Get Course is not an RTO. Accordingly, any information regarding careers and career opportunities provided through our services is to be taken solely as a guide, and not as formal professional advice. Get Course receives a commission for referring and placing students with RTOs. *Disclaimer: the testimonials on this webpage may be taken directly from the RTO’s website themselves in some cases. Get Course cannot guarantee their authenticity.