Advance Your Career in Building
Build Your Future, Gain Essential Skills and Further Your Career
in Building and Construction Management
Get started today and try us out risk-free for 30 days*
This month, we’re offering a free upgrade to the Double Diploma.
Payment Plans From $63 Per Week
Flexible Online Delivery
Qualification: Diploma of Building and Construction (Management) Online (CPC50308)
Duration: Part-time: approx. 14-16 months, Full-time approx. 12 months, *Generous 24-month enrolment period, with free course extension and deferral options.
Delivery: 100% Online
Start Date: Start Anytime
Resources Required: All students require a computer or tablet with access to the Internet.
Institute: The College For Adult Learning | RTO#22228
Payment Options: Discounted upfront payment. Plus flexible payment plans to suit all budgets available.
Technical Requirements: You will need access to a laptop, desktop computer or another device with the following:
- A reliable internet connection
- Microsoft Office or equivalent, with word-processing capabilities and spreadsheets (eg: Google Docs, iWork, etc)
- A PDF Reader installed
Course Entry Requirements: There are no formal prerequisite study requirements, however in order to succeed in your studies all students are required to:
- Be 18 years or older at the time of registration
- Demonstrate the required level of competency in English language, literacy and numeracy skills, The required level of competency in English language, literacy and numeracy skills for Diploma level qualifications is ACSF Level 3.
Build Your Future, Gain Essential Skills To Further Your Career In Building and Construction Management
Take your career beyond the tools of your trade and develop your management skills with the Diploma of Building and Construction (Management) (CPC50308) Online. In this Nationally Recognised Qualification, learn to create and execute plans, think strategically, and develop out-of-the-box solutions. Develop transferable skills, to equip you with the knowledge you need to advance your career in both commercial and residential builds. Gain the skills to move into site management, start your own building and construction business, or become an in-demand contractor.
Flexible study options to suit you
- 100% online, self-paced
- Fit your study around your lifestyle – not the other way around
- Study for how long you want, when you want
- No need to attend scheduled classes or tutorials
- Payment plans that can be tailored to your budget
- Generous 24-month enrolment period, with free course extension and deferral options
Study from just $63 per week
We understand that you need straightforward course fees. We offer transparent payment plans as well as discounted upfront options for our courses. You will see your complete schedule of fees before you make a payment.
Make an Enquiry Now
2019 Copyright © Get Course
Get Course works as a marketing agent for a number of partnered Australian Registered Training Organisations (RTO). All information shared by Get Course regarding RTOs, coursework, and their qualifications, in any media, is done within this capacity. Get Course is not an RTO. Accordingly, any information regarding careers and career opportunities provided through our services is to be taken solely as a guide, and not as formal professional advice. Get Course receives a commission for referring and placing students with RTOs. *Disclaimer: the testimonials on this webpage may be taken directly from the RTO’s website themselves in some cases. Get Course cannot guarantee their authenticity.