Childcare Course Bundle (5 Certificates)
Study the Childcare Course Bundle for just $50 per week with Ezypay or 4 x fortnightly payments with Afterpay 100% online from the comfort of your own home.
Study 100% Online From Anywhere in Australia
30% Off + Free Apple-style Airpods when you pay upfront
No entry requirements or previous experience needed.
Self-Paced. Study When You Want
$50 Per Week Flexible Payment Plan
One on one Tutor Support
Qualification: Childcare Course Bundle (5 Certificates)
Duration: 220 Study Hours
Delivery: 100% Online. Study this course from the comfort of your own home, anywhere in Australia.
Start Date: Start Anytime
Course Fees Include:
- Delivered 100% online, no classroom required
- Instant access (simply enrol online, anytime)
- Assessments are short answer and multiple choice
- Fast turnaround on marking (within 1 business day)
- One on one tutor support
- Live chat, 7 days a week
1. Upfront Payment + 30% Off + Free Paid Apple-style Airpods
2. Afterpay – Pay the course off in 4 interest free payments. (enquire for more details)
3. Payment Plan $50 per week. Total Cost is $1000. ($50 deposit + 19 weeks x $50)
Institute: Online Courses Australia
OCA offers the ultimate short course learning experience in Australia. Choose from dozens of courses offering exceptional value, flexible access and online support. If you are looking for fantastic Online Courses in Australia, you have come to the right place!
- Use An Approved Learning Framework To Guide Practice
- Facilitate Compliance In An Education And Care Service
- Embed Sustainable Practices In Service Operations
- Promote And Provide Healthy Food & Drink
- Provide Care For Babies & Toddlers
- Ensure Health & Safety Of Children
- Provide Care For Children
- Establish & Maintain A Safe & Healthy Environment For Children
- Foster The Holistic Development & Wellbeing Of The Child In Early Childhood
- Maintain Work Health & Safety
- Develop Cultural Competence
- Implement Strategies For The Inclusion Of All Children
- Nurture Creativity In Children
- Establish & Implement Plans For Developing Co-operative Behaviour
- Analyse Information To Inform Learning
- Work In Partnership With Families To Provide Appropriate Education & Care For Children
- Provide Experiences To Support Children’s Play & Learning
- Use Information About Children To Inform Practice
- Participate In Workplace Health & Safety
- Childcare Assistant
- Childcare Worker
- Family Day Carer
- Playgroup Supervisor
- Recreation Assistant
- Professional Nanny
To successfully complete this course, a student must:
- Have access to the internet and the necessary technical skills to navigate the online learning resources
- Have access to any mobile device with internet connectivity (laptop, desktop, tablet)
- Be a self-directed learner
- Possess sound language and literacy skills
Childcare Course Bundle
This childcare course bundle will save you over $400! It’s the best way to get access to everything you need to know about childcare for one low price!
This amazing NEW course bundle will not only save you over $600, it will give you the career boost you are looking for. This childcare course bundle includes 5 certificate courses:
- Childcare – Career Sampler (Valued at $149)
- Working with Children 101 (Valued at $249)
- Healthy Eating for Kids (Valued at $249)
- Caring for Babies, Toddlers & Children (Valued at $249)
- Advanced Childcare Certificate (Valued at $499)
There’s a real shortage of suitably qualified workers in the early childhood sector. This Childcare Course Bundle from Online Courses Australia can open up more exciting jobs prospects for you and its a great place to start your learning journey.
Throughout this industry leading short course, you will learn everything there is to know including using an approved learning framework, facilitating compliance in an education and care service and how to promote healthy food and drink. There are 19 course topics in total.
If you already work in the industry and you simply want to refresh your skills or enhance your knowledge, you’ve come to the right place. You will love our “real world” scenarios and industry videos.
What will you learn in this course?
Our industry leading childcare course is suitable for anyone wishing to develop their child care skills, work in childcare roles or begin a career as a nanny.
In this course you will learn a range of early childhood education and care skills designed to help you give young children the best possible start in life.
You’ll learn how to ensure children’s health and safety, including promoting healthy eating; how to work effectively to aid learning; and how to support the physical and emotional well being of children in your care. You will learn to communicate and work collaboratively with educators and colleagues, as well as to support the holistic wellbeing, health and safety of all children. You will master the skills that you need to effectively help children learn and become confident and involved learners.
Our course will teach you the ways to provide experiences of play and learning to support children’s development, plus many other practical skills while helping to education young children.
Life is too short! Why not start a career doing what you LOVE? By studying our leading early childhood education and care qualification, you can work towards a job you love, straight away!
Why should you invest in this course?
Succeeding in today’s society requires a commitment to lifelong learning and professional development. This course will show employers currency in your skills and knowledge and commitment in achieving career goals & becoming a better employee.
Please check with your state department for the relevant “checks/permissions” that may be required to gain employment in this industry (I.E Blue card for working with children).
Upon successful completion of this course you will receive an OCA Certificate of Achievement in Childcare Course Bundle (5 Certificates).
Make an Enquiry Now
2020 Copyright © Get Course
Get Course works as a marketing agent for a number of partnered Australian Registered Training Organisations (RTO). All information shared by Get Course regarding RTOs, coursework, and their qualifications, in any media, is done within this capacity. Get Course is not an RTO. Accordingly, any information regarding careers and career opportunities provided through our services is to be taken solely as a guide, and not as formal professional advice. Get Course receives a commission for referring and placing students with RTOs. *Disclaimer: the testimonials on this webpage may be taken directly from the RTO’s website themselves in some cases. Get Course cannot guarantee their authenticity.