Kick Start Your Career In Workplace Health and Safety
Study The Nationally-Recognised
BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
On an Affordable Weekly Payment Plan
Payment Plans From $65 Per Week
Flexible Online Delivery
Qualification: BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health And Safety
Duration: Up to 12 Months
Delivery: Online and Self-paced
Start Date: Start Anytime
RPL: If you have lots of experience and skills but no formal qualifications you might want to consider Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL), ask for details.
Accreditation:This qualification is Nationally Recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
Payment Options: Upfront Payment, or weekly payment plan from just $65 per week.
Institute: LET Training – RTO 41179
LET Training provides nationally-recognised online training courses. From Human Resources to Leadership & Management, Business & Administration and Work Health & Safety, all of their courses are delivered entirely online. You can study anywhere, anytime.
As a National Registered Training Organisation (RTO no.41179), LET Training is proud to deliver online training courses at a variety of levels. All students studying with LET Training will receive support from their dedicated trainers five-days-a-week. If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, an online training course is bound to give your CV the boost you need to find that dream role.
- Current Year 12: Successful completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent or the Australian Senior VCAL Certificate; or
- Non-Year 12: Completion of post-secondary studies or at least 6 months’ work experience; and
- Have access to a desktop or laptop computer loaded with a web browser and appropriate software applications to read PDF files, produce documents, and analyse information
- Have access to a reliable Internet Access
- Have a valid email account
- Have a valid telephone number
- Language and literacy skills at a level that enables you to read, interpret, communicate, and apply a range of information and data, to write reports and other business documents for a variety of audiences, and to present and address issues
- Numeracy skills at a level that enables you to plan and manage time, resources and budgets, to read and understand workplace figures, statistics and measurements, and to solve routine workplace and operational problems
- Technology skills to conduct online research using a web browser and to use a variety of software applications to send emails with attachments, read PDF files, produce documents, analyse information and data
Gain The Knowledge And Skills To Become a Valuable Member of The Workplace Health and Safety Sector
Get started today towards your career in workplace health and safety. Learn how you can become a leader in Workplace Health And Safety within any company and be the person to guide employees through work health and safety procedures on a daily basis. Study the Nationally recognised BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health And Safety and gain the skills you need to succeed.
This course will teach you how to organise workloads, analyse information, deliver presentations , assist with compliance with workplace health and safety laws, how to contribute to implementing & maintaining workplace health and safety consultation & participation processes, how to contribute to workplace health and safety hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control, assist with responding to incidents, assist with claims management, rehabilitation, return-to-work programs and more.
Study On An Affordable Payment Plan
Want to study the Nationally Recognised BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health And Safety, but can’t afford to pay upfront? No problem! This course comes with affordable payment plan options.
Want more information on this course? Simply scroll down to see all the course details below or enquire now to take the next step.
Make an Enquiry Now
2019 Copyright © Get Course
Get Course works as a marketing agent for a number of partnered Australian Registered Training Organisations (RTO). All information shared by Get Course regarding RTOs, coursework, and their qualifications, in any media, is done within this capacity. Get Course is not an RTO. Accordingly, any information regarding careers and career opportunities provided through our services is to be taken solely as a guide, and not as formal professional advice. Get Course receives a commission for referring and placing students with RTOs. *Disclaimer: the testimonials on this webpage may be taken directly from the RTO’s website themselves in some cases. Get Course cannot guarantee their authenticity.