Become a Dental Sterilisation Nurse in Under 18 Months
Study the HLT45015 Certificate IV in Dental Assisting (Radiography Specialisation) on an Affordable Weekly Payment Plan
Affordable Payment Plan Available
Flexible Online Delivery
Qualification: HLT45015 Certificate IV in Dental Assisting (Radiography Specialisation)
Duration: Up to 18 months
Delivery: 100% Online
Start Date: Start Anytime
RPL: If you have previous experience and skills in education but no formal qualifications you can consider Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and get credit towards this course.
Payment Options: Upfront Payment or an affordable weekly payment plan catered to your budget.
Work Placement: This course also includes 300 hours of work placement, at the choice of the student, with support and assistance provided if needed.
Institute: Foundation Education (RTO 22557)
Course Accreditation: Nationally Recognised Australian Qualification
- CHCCOM005 Communicate and work in health or community services
- BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- HLTDEN003 Assist with administration in dental practice
- HLTWHS003 Maintain work health and safety
- HLTDEN001 Prepare for and assist with oral health care procedures
- HLTINF001 Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures
- HLTINF003 Implement and monitor infection prevention and control policies and procedures
- HLTINF002 Process reusable medical devices and equipment
- HLTDEN002 Assist with dental radiography
- HLTDEN007 Apply the principles of radiation biology and protection in dental practice
- HLTDEN008 Prepare to expose a prescribed dental radiographic image
- HLTDEN009 Produce a prescribed dental radiographic image
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
Get Qualified in Dental Assistance and Upgrade Your Dental Career
Passionate about oral health care? Why not consider pursuing a career in Dental Assisting? The HLT45015 Certificate IV in Dental Assisting (Radiography Specialisation) will equip you with the skills and knowledge to operate radiation producing and imaging equipment.
This comprehensive course will teach you how to assist with oral health care procedures and administration processes in a dental practice. You will also learn how to clean, sterilise and package reusable medical devices and equipment, and comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures as a qualified Dental Assistant. Once you graduate from the course, you will be qualified to assist Dentists undertaking radiography procedures, in addition to your general dental assisting duties.
Affordable Payment Plan Available
Want to study this course, but can’t afford to pay upfront? No problem! The HLT45015 Certificate IV in Dental Assisting (Radiography Specialisation) comes with an affordable weekly payment plan option.
Make an Enquiry Now
2020 Copyright © Get Course
Get Course works as a marketing agent for a number of partnered Australian Registered Training Organisations (RTO). All information shared by Get Course regarding RTOs, coursework, and their qualifications, in any media, is done within this capacity. Get Course is not an RTO. Accordingly, any information regarding careers and career opportunities provided through our services is to be taken solely as a guide, and not as formal professional advice. Get Course receives a commission for referring and placing students with RTOs. *Disclaimer: the testimonials on this webpage may be taken directly from the RTO’s website themselves in some cases. Get Course cannot guarantee their authenticity.