Level-Up Your Sales Skills
Study the Certificate in Sales for just $25 per week
on a Flexible Payment Plan.
Payment Plans From $25 Per Week
Flexible Online Delivery
Qualification: Certificate in Sales
Duration: Self-paced Study. This course is 31 weeks in duration.
Delivery: 100% Online
Start Date: Start Anytime
Payment Options: Upfront Payment or a flexible Payment Plan ($25 per week).
Institute: SpotEd Education and Learning
SpotED is the education and learning division of one of Australia’s largest job boards SpotJobs.com. SpotED believe that education should be engaging, practical and develop real skills to help you in your life. Partnering with industry and course topic experts provides an opportunity to study some of the most engaging, relevant education content today. Whether it’s an introductory certificate, expert level course or one of our bespoke programs you will receive the recognition and skills required for that industry.
- All the required study materials and course notes.
- A tutor who will service all of your course and career questions and guidance needs.
- A graduation certificate officially recognizing your successful completion of studies and qualifications.
- Transcripts indicating units completed.
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers.
- Job search assistance: Graduate Career Services Program
Passionate About Sales?
Thinking of a career in the sales industry? The Certificate of Sales is ideal for new or aspiring sales professionals. Learn a wide range of advanced sales techniques and principles, quickly, easily and affordably.
This course will teach you a wide range of advanced sales techniques and principles, quickly, easily and affordably. Learn the tips and tricks on how to open and close a sale with a high close rate, including keeping a good relationship with clients. You will also learn:
- The Process and Procedure of Selling
- Overcoming Objections (Closing a Sale)
- Sales Force Management
- Salesman Training & Motivation
- Evaluating / Appraising Salesmanship
- Products Design, Branding, Packaging
- Product Pricing Strategies
- Sales Quota, Analysis and Records
- Marketing Strategy
- Relationship Marketing & Ethics
- By the end of this course, you will know how to attract and understand your audiences, and negotiate deals successfully.
Study for $25 per week
Want to study Sales but can’t afford to pay upfront? No problem! This course comes with a super affordable payment plan option. Simply pay $25 per week towards your course until the course is paid off and stress less. This course also has a low total course cost so you won’t have to fork out thousands of dollars to study this course.
Make an Enquiry Now
2019 Copyright © Get Course
Get Course works as a marketing agent for a number of partnered Australian Registered Training Organisations (RTO). All information shared by Get Course regarding RTOs, coursework, and their qualifications, in any media, is done within this capacity. Get Course is not an RTO. Accordingly, any information regarding careers and career opportunities provided through our services is to be taken solely as a guide, and not as formal professional advice. Get Course receives a commission for referring and placing students with RTOs. *Disclaimer: the testimonials on this webpage may be taken directly from the RTO’s website themselves in some cases. Get Course cannot guarantee their authenticity.