Turn Your Passion for Working With Children Into A Career You’ll Love
Study the Certificate in Nannying for just $25 per week
on a Flexible Payment Plan.
Payment Plans From $25 Per Week
Flexible Online Delivery
Qualification: Certificate in Nannying
Duration: This course is 24 weeks in duration but you have up to 24 months to complete the course with self-paced learning.
Delivery: 100% Online
Institute: SpotEd Education and Learning
Payment Options: Upfront Payment or a flexible Payment Plan ($25 per week).
Start Date: Start Anytime
SpotED is the education and learning division of one of Australia’s largest job boards SpotJobs.com. SpotED believe that education should be engaging, practical and develop real skills to help you in your life. Partnering with industry and course topic experts provides an opportunity to study some of the most engaging, relevant education content today. Whether it’s an introductory certificate, expert level course or one of our bespoke programs you will receive the recognition and skills required for that industry.
- All required study materials and course notes.
- A tutor who will service all of your course and career questions and guidance needs.
- A graduation certificate officially recognizing your successful completion of studies and qualifications.
- Transcripts indicating units completed.
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers.
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualification.
- Job search assistance: Graduate Career Services Program
Learn to Support and Work Children
Become A Professional Nanny
Adore children? Looking for a career working with them, where you can make a difference in their lives? Why not consider becoming a professional nanny? The Certificate in Nannying will teach you how to ensure the health and safety of children, provide care for children and respond to the emotional needs of a child, as well as child psychology, nutrition, and more.
Upon completion of this course, you will be certified to work as a professional nanny not only in Australia, but you will also be able to take advantage of the high demand for nannies in the UK, America and France. Why not consider a career combining international travel and your passion for working with children?
Working as a nanny is ever changing, exciting and a fun-filled profession and typical tasks include:
- Caring for babies or young children by feeding, washing and dressing them and by supervising their play and learning activities.
- Planning creative play and learning activities and organising q childs meals and sleep times.
- Developing and/or maintain appropriate routines.
- Safeguarding children against potential dangers and hazards.
- Taking children to school, kindergarten and other activities.
- Planning and preparing nutritious snacks and meals for children.
Study for $25 per week
Want to study nanning but can’t afford to pay upfront? No problem! This course comes with a super affordable payment plan option. Simply pay $25 per week towards your course until the course is paid off and stress less. This course also has a low total course cost so you won’t have to fork out thousands of dollars to study this course.
Make an Enquiry Now
2018 Copyright © Get Course
Get Course works as a marketing agent for a number of partnered Australian Registered Training Organisations (RTO). All information shared by Get Course regarding RTOs, coursework, and their qualifications, in any media, is done within this capacity. Get Course is not an RTO. Accordingly, any information regarding careers and career opportunities provided through our services is to be taken solely as a guide, and not as formal professional advice. Get Course receives a commission for referring and placing students with RTOs. *Disclaimer: the testimonials on this webpage may be taken directly from the RTO’s website themselves in some cases. Get Course cannot guarantee their authenticity.