Upgrade Your Business Management Skills
Study the Certificate in Business Management for
just $25 per week on a Flexible Payment Plan.
Payment Plans From $25 Per Week
Flexible Online Delivery
Qualification: Certificate in Business Management
Duration: Self-paced Learning. This course is 24 weeks in duration.
Delivery: 100% Online
Start Date: Start Anytime
Payment Options: Upfront Payment or a flexible Payment Plan ($25 per week).
Institute: SpotEd Education and Learning
SpotED is the education and learning division of one of Australia’s largest job boards SpotJobs.com. SpotED believe that education should be engaging, practical and develop real skills to help you in your life. Partnering with industry and course topic experts provides an opportunity to study some of the most engaging, relevant education content today. Whether it’s an introductory certificate, expert level course or one of our bespoke programs you will receive the recognition and skills required for that industry.
- All the required study materials and course notes.
- A tutor who will service all of your course and career questions and guidance needs.
- A graduation certificate officially recognizing your successful completion of studies and qualifications.
- Transcripts indicating units completed.
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers.
- Job search assistance: Graduate Career Services Program
Pursue Business Management
Looking to upgrade your career in Business Management? The Certificate in Business Management has you covered. This course will help you develop the skills necessary for managing a small business, or a department within a larger business. Developed by professionals with many years of experience, it covers a range of topics that will ensure your career in Management has a strong foundation.
Learn the strategies, fundamentals, and principles of business and management, including how to plan, monitor and control resources. It covers topics such as:
- How to select appropriate procedures for the establishment and management of a business
- How to develop procedures for communicating with suppliers and customers of a small business
- How to develop procedures for addressing problems in a business
- How to plan the management of staff in a business
- How to develop strategies for managing production in a business or department within a larger organisation.
- How to carry out different financial management tasks used in business or department within a larger organisation
- Marketing techniques used in business
Study for $25 per week
Want to study Business Management but can’t afford to pay upfront? No problem! This course comes with a super affordable payment plan option. Simply pay $25 per week towards your course until the course is paid off and stress less. This course also has a low total course cost so you won’t have to fork out thousands of dollars to study this course.
Make an Enquiry Now
2020 Copyright © Get Course
Get Course works as a marketing agent for a number of partnered Australian Registered Training Organisations (RTO). All information shared by Get Course regarding RTOs, coursework, and their qualifications, in any media, is done within this capacity. Get Course is not an RTO. Accordingly, any information regarding careers and career opportunities provided through our services is to be taken solely as a guide, and not as formal professional advice. Get Course receives a commission for referring and placing students with RTOs. *Disclaimer: the testimonials on this webpage may be taken directly from the RTO’s website themselves in some cases. Get Course cannot guarantee their authenticity.