Upgrade Your Business Management Skills
Study the Certificate in Business Management for
just $25 per week on a Flexible Payment Plan.
Payment Plans From $25 Per Week
Flexible Online Delivery
Qualification: Certificate in Business Management
Delivery: Flexible, online, self-paced learning with dedicated tutor support.
Duration: This course is 14 weeks in duration. Enjoy the flexibility of online learning with 12 months of access time to complete your course.
Start Date: Start Anytime
Course Fees Include:
- All the required study materials and course notes.
- A course tutor to help you every step of the way and answer any questions you have.
- A certificate officially recognizing your successful completion of studies and qualification.
- Job search assistance: Graduate Career Services Program
Payment Options: Upfront Payment or a Flexible Payment Plan ($25 per week).
Institute: SpotEd Education and Learning
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- Financial Statements
- Understanding GST
- Fundamentals of Income Tax
- Understanding Key Australian Business Legislation
- Fundamentals of Payroll
- Marketing and Social Media
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Accounting with Xero
- Accounting with MYOB Essentials
The opportunities are countless and the future is bright for educated business manager. With the right credentials, you can:
- Increase your earning power and job security
- Work for an established business
- Open a retail store
- Franchise a business
- Start home-based business
- Work as a business consultant
- Work in Management
Pursue Business Management
Looking to upgrade your career in Business Management? The Certificate in Business Management has you covered. This course will help you develop the skills necessary for managing a small business, or a department within a larger business. Developed by professionals with many years of experience, it covers a range of topics that will ensure your career in Management has a strong foundation.
Learn the strategies, fundamentals, and principles of business and management, including how to plan, monitor and control resources. It covers topics such as:
- How to select appropriate procedures for the establishment and management of a business
- How to develop procedures for communicating with suppliers and customers of a small business
- How to develop procedures for addressing problems in a business
- How to plan the management of staff in a business
- How to develop strategies for managing production in a business or department within a larger organisation.
- How to carry out different financial management tasks used in business or department within a larger organisation
- Marketing techniques used in business
Study for $25 per week
Want to study Business Management but can’t afford to pay upfront? No problem! This course comes with a super affordable payment plan option. Simply pay $25 per week towards your course until the course is paid off and stress less. This course also has a low total course cost so you won’t have to fork out thousands of dollars to study this course.
Make an Enquiry Now
2020 Copyright © Get Course
Get Course works as a marketing agent for a number of partnered Australian Registered Training Organisations (RTO). All information shared by Get Course regarding RTOs, coursework, and their qualifications, in any media, is done within this capacity. Get Course is not an RTO. Accordingly, any information regarding careers and career opportunities provided through our services is to be taken solely as a guide, and not as formal professional advice. Get Course receives a commission for referring and placing students with RTOs. *Disclaimer: the testimonials on this webpage may be taken directly from the RTO’s website themselves in some cases. Get Course cannot guarantee their authenticity.