Become a Qualified Teacher’s Aide
or Education Officer
Study The Nationally-Recognised
CHC30213 Certificate III in Education Support
From Just $63.44 per week
Payment Plans From $63.44 Per Week
Flexible Online Delivery
Qualification: CHC30213 Certificate III in Education Support
Duration: Choose from 18 or 24 months
Delivery: 100% Online
Start Dates: Start Anytime
Work Placement: This course also includes 100 hours of work placement, at the choice of the student, with support and assistance provided if needed.
Payment Options: Upfront Payment or an affordable weekly payment plan catered to your budget starting from $63.44 per week
RPL: If you have previous experience and skills in education but no formal qualifications you can consider Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and get credit towards this course.
Institute: Foundation Education (RTO 22557)
- CHCEDS001 Comply with legislative, policy and industrial requirements in the education environment
- CHCEDS002 Assist implementation of planned educational programs
- CHCEDS003 Contribute to student education in all developmental domains
- CHCEDS004 Contribute to organisation and management of classroom or centre
- CHCEDS005 Support the development of literacy and oral language skills
- CHCEDS006 Support the development of numeracy skills
- CHCEDS007 Work effectively with students and colleagues
- CHCEDS017 Contribute to the health and safety of students
- CHCEDS018 Support students with additional needs in the classroom environment
- CHCECE006 Support behaviour of children and young people
- CHCEDS024 Use educational strategies to support Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander education
- CHCEDS025 Facilitate learning for students with disabilities
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- CHCDIV002 Promote Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander cultural safety
- CHCPRT001 Identify and respond to children and young people at risk
- HLTWHS001 Participate in workplace health and safety
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
Get Qualified in Education and Become the Person That Makes a Difference in Lives of Children
Do you have a passion for education, working with children and want to make a difference in the lives of future generations? You must consider a rewarding career as a qualified assistant educator or teacher’s aide?
The nationally recognised CHC30213 Certificate III in Education Support will teach you how to assist with the implementation of planned educational programs, contribute to student education in all developmental domains, support the development of numeracy, literacy and oral language skills, contribute to the management of a classroom and centre, and facilitate learning for students with additional needs, plus much more.
This comprehensive course is delivered through a blended learning approach and will provide you with the skills, knowledge and valuable experience you require to establish a long-term career in the education and care sector. You have the option of studying over either 18 or 24 months, dependant on what suits you best. There is also 100 hours of work placement required as part of this fantastic nationally recognised course to teach you real-world skills in education and working with children. Upon course completion you will be qualified to work as a teacher aide or education officer, assisting staff in the day-to-day running of public and independent schools and community education settings.
Affordable Payment Plan Starting From $63.44 per week
Want to study this course, but can’t afford to pay upfront? No problem! The CHC30213 Certificate III in Education Support comes with a flexible payment plan option starting from $63.44 per week.
Make an Enquiry Now
2020 Copyright © Get Course
Get Course works as a marketing agent for a number of partnered Australian Registered Training Organisations (RTO). All information shared by Get Course regarding RTOs, coursework, and their qualifications, in any media, is done within this capacity. Get Course is not an RTO. Accordingly, any information regarding careers and career opportunities provided through our services is to be taken solely as a guide, and not as formal professional advice. Get Course receives a commission for referring and placing students with RTOs. *Disclaimer: the testimonials on this webpage may be taken directly from the RTO’s website themselves in some cases. Get Course cannot guarantee their authenticity.