Passionate About Education? Get Qualified in Education Support
Study the CHC40213 Certificate IV in Education Support on an Affordable Weekly Payment Plan.
Affordable Payment Plan Available
Flexible Online Delivery
Qualification: CHC40213 Certificate IV in Education Support
Duration: Up to 24 months
Delivery: 100% Online
Start Date: Start Anytime
RPL: If you have previous experience and skills in education but no formal qualifications you can consider Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and get credit towards this course.
Payment Options: Upfront Payment or an affordable weekly payment plan available catered to your budget.
Work Placement: This course also includes 100 hours of work placement, at the choice of the student, with support and assistance provided if needed.
Institute: Foundation Education (RTO 22557)
Course Accreditation: Nationally Recognised Australian Qualification
- CHCEDS001 Comply with legislative, policy and industrial requirements in the education environment
- CHCECE006 Support behaviour of children and young people
- CHCEDS021 Assist in facilitation of student learning
- CHCEDS022 Work with students in need of additional support
- CHCEDS024 Use educational strategies to support Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander education
- CHCEDS025 Facilitate learning for students with disabilities
- CHCEDS032 Support learning and implementation of responsible behaviour
- CHCPRP003 Reflect on and improve own professional practice
- CHCPRT001 Identify and respond to children and young people at risk
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- CHCDIV002 Promote Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander cultural safety
- HLTWHS001 Participate in workplace health and safety
- CHCEDS023 Supervise students outside the classroom
- CHCPRP001 Develop and maintain networks and collaborative partnerships
- CHCEDS004 Contribute to organisation and management of classroom or centre
- CHCEDS017 Contribute to the health and safety of students
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- Teacher’s Aide / Teaching Assistant
- Education Assistant
- Special Needs Teacher Aide
- Language or Literacy Worker
Turn Your Passion for Education into a Rewarding Career
Passionate about teaching children and looking for a fulfilling career that can make a difference in their lives? Why not consider a career in education support? By studying the CHC40213 Certificate IV in Education Support, you will gain skills and knowledge in providing support to students who face a range of challenges that may limit their participation in outcomes from the curriculum.
Learn how to support the behaviour of children and young people, supervise students outside the classroom, apply a range of principles and processes to facilitate student learning and comply with legislative, policy and industrial requirements in the education environment. Once you’ve graduated from the course, you will be qualified to provide a stimulating, safe and meaningful learning environment as a Teacher Aide or Education Assistant.
Affordable Payment Plan Option Available
Want to study this course, but can’t afford to pay upfront? No problem! The CHC40213 Certificate IV in Education Support comes with an affordable weekly payment plan option.
Make an Enquiry Now
2020 Copyright © Get Course
Get Course works as a marketing agent for a number of partnered Australian Registered Training Organisations (RTO). All information shared by Get Course regarding RTOs, coursework, and their qualifications, in any media, is done within this capacity. Get Course is not an RTO. Accordingly, any information regarding careers and career opportunities provided through our services is to be taken solely as a guide, and not as formal professional advice. Get Course receives a commission for referring and placing students with RTOs. *Disclaimer: the testimonials on this webpage may be taken directly from the RTO’s website themselves in some cases. Get Course cannot guarantee their authenticity.