Become an Allied Health Professional
Study the HLT33015 Certificate III in Allied Health Assistance from just $50 per week on a Flexible Payment Plan, 100% online from the comfort of your own home.
Payment Plans From $50 Per Week
Flexible Online Delivery
Qualification: HLT33015 Certificate III in Allied Health Assistance
Duration: Self-Paced Study – up to 12 months
Delivery: 100% Online
Start Date: Start Anytime
Course Fees Include:
- The opportunity for a scheduled phone call from your Tutor whenever you have questions you would like to discuss
- Access to the Student Support Team (9am – 5pm Monday to Friday AEST)
- A welcome call from our Education Team who will be helping you
- Assignments are marked and returned within 10 working days
- Tutor Access – with a guaranteed 24 hour response (weekdays)
Payment Options: Flexible payment plans from $50 per week
Course Discounts: Pay for your course fees upfront and receive great savings of up to 25%.
Institute: Australian College of Weight Management RTO 45052
Course Accreditation: Nationally Recognised
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- CHCCOM005 Communicate and work in health or community services
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- HLTAAP001 Recognise healthy body systems
- HLTINF001 Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures
- BSBMED301 Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
- HLTAHA001 Assist with an allied health program
- CHCCCS020 Respond effectively to behaviours of concern
- CHCCCS010 Maintain a high standard of service
- HLTWHS001 Participate in workplace health and safety
- NAT10859001 Work effectively in the Weight Management Industry
Become an Allied Health Professional Quickly, Easily and Affordably
Are you passionate about healthcare and want to work in medical administration? The HLT33015 Certificate III in Allied Health Assistance will open doors for you to support the medical workers you admire and provide a great service to those in need of medical assistance.
This nationally accredited qualification will enable you to work as an Allied Health Assistant in health settings such as hospitals, specialist and general practices, aged care facilities, dentists, and allied health professions. You will have the opportunity to relocate to major cities or regional towns across Australia to work within these settings, where Allied Health Assistants are frequently required to work under Doctors, Social Workers, Diversional Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists and much more.
Within the course you will learn how to communicate and work in health or community services, recognise healthy body systems, assist with an allied health program, respond effectively to behaviours of concern and more. You will learn clinical terminology and learn how to work under the regular direct, indirect or remote supervision of an allied health professional.
Study From $50 per week
Want to study this course, but worried about affordability? No problem! The HLT33015 Certificate III in Allied Health Assistance comes with an affordable payment plan option starting from $50 per week.
Make an Enquiry Now
2020 Copyright © Get Course
Get Course works as a marketing agent for a number of partnered Australian Registered Training Organisations (RTO). All information shared by Get Course regarding RTOs, coursework, and their qualifications, in any media, is done within this capacity. Get Course is not an RTO. Accordingly, any information regarding careers and career opportunities provided through our services is to be taken solely as a guide, and not as formal professional advice. Get Course receives a commission for referring and placing students with RTOs. *Disclaimer: the testimonials on this webpage may be taken directly from the RTO’s website themselves in some cases. Get Course cannot guarantee their authenticity.