Be The Person That Makes A Difference
Study the Certificate in Counselling and Community Services from just $25 Per Week and Learn the Skills to Help Those in Need.
Study 100% Online From Anywhere in Australia
24/7 Access to Course
No entry requirements or previous experience needed.
Self-Paced - Study When You Want
$25 Per Week Flexible Payment Plan
Resume and LinkedIn Profile assistance
Qualification: Certificate in Counselling and Community Services
Duration: You have up to 12 months to complete the course with self-paced learning.
Delivery: 100% Online. Study this course from the comfort of your own home, anywhere in Australia.
Start Date: Start Anytime
Course Fees Include:
- All the required interactive online learning materials.
- Online support by phone and email from experienced industry tutors during weekdays.
- A certificate officially recognizing your successful completion of studies and qualifications.
- Online 24/7 access to your course through the learning portal allowing you to study when it suits your schedule.
- Resume and LinkedIn Profile assistance upon completion of the course.
Payment Options: Upfront Payment or a Flexible Payment Plan (starting from $25 per week).
Institute: Upskill Online
- Work Effectively in the Community
- Provide Behaviour Support in the Context of Individualised Plans
- Work Effectively with Culturally Diverse Clients and Workers
- Support Individual Health and Emotional Well-being
- Work Within a Structured Counselling Framework
- Apply Specialist Interpersonal and Counselling Interview Skills
- Apply Personality and Development Theories
- Apply Learning Theories in Counselling
- Determine suitability of Client for Counselling Services
- Relationship Counselling (Bonus Unit)
Learn How to Help Children, Youth, Adults and The Elderly in Need
Passionate about helping people? Want to make a difference in your community? Community Services could be your calling. The Certificate in Counselling and Community Services will teach you how to help a large range of people including children, youth, families, adults and the elderly. The skills you learn will enable you to apply for a large range of job roles in community services from home care and residential care in the disability and aged care sector, to case management, welfare, NDIS, youth work, mental health services, children and family services, drug and alcohol addiction support and more.
According to JobOutlook.gov.au, there are 17,100 projected job openings every year for social and community service workers or managers in Australia and there has never been a better time to consider a career in community services where you can make a difference.
This course will teach you about the counselling framework, how to counsel people in need, and the application of personality and development theories to provide better counselling services. You’ll also learn how to work effectively with culturally diverse people in your community, support individual health and emotional well-being and how to help people who are suffering from depression, addiction, trauma, grief and loss, loneliness, isolation, drug dependence, family issues, and self-harming.
You’ll also receive access to a FREE bonus module ‘Relationship Counselling’.
Make an Enquiry Now
2020 Copyright © Get Course
Get Course works as a marketing agent for a number of partnered Australian Registered Training Organisations (RTO). All information shared by Get Course regarding RTOs, coursework, and their qualifications, in any media, is done within this capacity. Get Course is not an RTO. Accordingly, any information regarding careers and career opportunities provided through our services is to be taken solely as a guide, and not as formal professional advice. Get Course receives a commission for referring and placing students with RTOs. *Disclaimer: the testimonials on this webpage may be taken directly from the RTO’s website themselves in some cases. Get Course cannot guarantee their authenticity.