Become a MYOB Master!
Study the Advanced Certificate in MYOB for just $25 per week on an Interest-Free Payment Plan.
This course only takes 40 hours to complete.
Flexible & Online
This course has flexible and Online study options, so it works around your schedule and lifestyle.
Affordable Payment Plans
Only $25 per week.
– Gain an accredited Advanced Certificate in MYOB
– Includes access to MYOB Accounting and Payroll software to complete the course
– Receive comprehensive tutor support from MYOB experts
– Complete your studies online, at your own pace
Course Duration – Approximately 40 Hours
How It’s Delivered – Online
Access Time – You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Course Provider – The Career Academy
– Upfront Payment
– Introduction to MYOB including tips and tricks
– How to prepare bank reconciliations
– Processing sales and invoices
– Entering purchases and bills
– Customer relationship management within MYOB
– How to prepare financial statements and understand MYOB reporting
– Understanding the chart of accounts in MYOB
Module 2: Certificate in MYOB Essentials
– Introduction to MYOB Essentials
– Bank and GST reconciliations
– Items, invoices and expenses
– Report preparation and analysis
– How to make the most of MYOB Essentials
Module 3: MYOB Official Test
– Complete the MYOB Approved Certification Test
The Advanced Certificate in MYOB
An Advanced Certificate in MYOB can significantly enhance your career prospects as many businesses use this established accounting package. There are three accredited qualifications which make up the Advanced Certificate in MYOB: Certificate in MYOB AccountRight, Certificate in MYOB Essentials, and official MYOB Certification. Each qualification builds on the knowledge learned previously and courses are designed so you can learn at your own pace.
What other students are saying about the Advanced Certificate in MYOB
“The modules can be challenging if you don’t have prior knowledge in MYOB. The MYOB Essentials module was brief and had too much assumed knowledge. The quality of the notes in the second module, MYOB AccountRight, was much better. There has been a delay in marking assessments and updating information online, but generally I haven’t had any issues.”
– Anne-Marie Bolton
“Thank you for your support and thank you that you never get angry if I ask too many questions. I love this course and having the online instruction videos is a major bonus as I can play them over and over again if I am still not sure. You are great. Thank you for quick response to my questions as well.”
– Liza Serfontein
2018 Copyright © Get Course
Get Course works as a marketing agent for a number of partnered Australian Registered Training Organisations (RTO). All information shared by Get Course regarding RTOs, coursework, and their qualifications, in any media, is done within this capacity. Get Course is not an RTO. Accordingly, any information regarding careers and career opportunities provided through our services is to be taken solely as a guide, and not as formal professional advice. Get Course receives a commission for referring and placing students with RTOs. *Disclaimer: the testimonials on this webpage may be taken directly from the RTO’s website themselves in some cases. Get Course cannot guarantee their authenticity.