Work in Medical Administration
Study the HLT37315 Certificate III in Health Administration from just $50 per week on a Flexible Payment Plan, 100% online from the comfort of your own home.
Payment Plans From $50 Per Week
Flexible Online Delivery
Qualification: HLT37315 Certificate III in Health Administration
Duration: Self-Paced Study – up to 12 months
Delivery: 100% Online
Start Date: Start Anytime
Course Fees Include:
- The opportunity for a scheduled phone call from your Tutor whenever you have questions you would like to discuss
- Access to the Student Support Team (9am – 5pm Monday to Friday AEST)
- A welcome call from our Education Team who will be helping you
- Assignments are marked and returned within 10 working days
- Tutor Access – with a guaranteed 24 hour response (weekdays)
Payment Options: Flexible payment plans from $50 per week
Course Discounts: Pay for your course fees upfront and receive great savings of up to 25%.
Institute: Australian College of Weight Management RTO 45052
Course Accreditation: Nationally Recognised
- BSBCUS402 Address Customer Needs
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- CHCCOM005 Communicate and work in health or community services
- CHCLEG001 Work legally and ethically
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
- BSBINN201 Contribute to workplace innovation
- CHCPRP003 Reflect on and improve own professional practice
- BSBINM301 Organise workplace information
- BSBINM401 Implement workplace information system
- HLTWHS001 Participate in workplace health and safety
- BSBMED301 Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
- HLTINF001 Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures
- NAT10859001 Work effectively in the Weight Management Industry
Upgrade Your Career In Medical Administration Quickly, Easily and Affordably
Are you passionate about healthcare and want to work in administration? If so, the HLT37315 Certificate III in Health Administration is for you.
This nationally recognised qualification will provide you with the opportunity to work in hospitals and clinics throughout Australia as a medical receptionist providing support to doctors and nurses.
Within the course you’ll learn how to interpret and apply medical terminology properly, how to work legally and ethically in a medical practice and how to comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures. You will learn how to work under general supervision while handling and organising workplace information and build your communication, customer service and technical skills which will transfer to various situations and future endeavours in the industry. You gain knowledge in learning how to address customer needs, work with diverse people, and improve a professional practice. You will become a competent and confident administrative worker within the health industry.
Study From $50 per week
Want to study this course, but worried about affordability? No problem! HLT37315 Certificate III in Health Administration comes with an affordable payment plan option starting from $50 per week.
Make an Enquiry Now
2020 Copyright © Get Course
Get Course works as a marketing agent for a number of partnered Australian Registered Training Organisations (RTO). All information shared by Get Course regarding RTOs, coursework, and their qualifications, in any media, is done within this capacity. Get Course is not an RTO. Accordingly, any information regarding careers and career opportunities provided through our services is to be taken solely as a guide, and not as formal professional advice. Get Course receives a commission for referring and placing students with RTOs. *Disclaimer: the testimonials on this webpage may be taken directly from the RTO’s website themselves in some cases. Get Course cannot guarantee their authenticity.