Fast Track Your Bookkeeping Career
Study the Accounting Technician Pathway for Bookkeepers
for just $25 per week on an Interest-Free Payment Plan.
Payment Plans From $25 Per Week
Flexible Online Delivery
Qualification: Accounting Technician Pathway for Bookkeepers
Duration: Self-paced Learning. This course is 300 hours in duration, but you have up to 12 months to complete the course.
Delivery: 100% Online
Start Dates: Start Anytime
Payment Options: Upfront Payment (20% off) or Interest-free Payment Plan ($25 per week)
College: The Career Academy Australia
Certificate in Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- General Journal
- General Ledger & the Trial Balance
- Adjusting Entries
- Financial Statements
- Understanding GST
- Fundamentals of Payroll
- Accounting with MYOB Essentials
- Accounting with Xero
- Accounting with Reckon One
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
AAT Professional Advanced Certificate in Accounting
- Management Accounting: Budgeting
- Management Accounting: Decision & Control
- Financial Statements of Limited Companies
- Accounting Systems & Controls
- AAT Assessment of Competence
- External Auditing
- Credit Management
Become A Bookkeeper And Member Of The Association Of Accounting Technicians Global (AAT)
Want to become an AAT Qualified Bookkeeper with AAT Global ?. You CAN make it happen with the Accounting Technician Pathway for Bookkeepers. This fast-tracked course will get you where you want you to be in your career in quick time. During this course, you will learn accounting and bookkeeping fundamentals, financial statements, how to understand GST, the fundamentals of payroll, accounting with MYOB Essentials, accounting with Xero, accounting with Reckon One along with budgeting, forecasting, and cash flow management and much more!. Plus, on course completion gain membership to the AAT Global. This internationally recognised credential is respected and valued by employers around the world. Your AAT membership will be awarded by AAT Global, not AAT Australia.
- Become an AAT Qualified Bookkeeper with AAT Global
- This course has been reviewed by the Association of Accounting Technicians Global (AAT)
- You will become a Qualified Bookkeeper with AAT Global. To become a BAS Agent and Qualified Bookkeeper in Australia, you will need to complete FNS40217 Certificate in Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time and receive unlimited one-on-one tutor support.
Study for Just $25 Per Week
Want to study the Accounting Technician Pathway for Bookkeepers but can’t afford to pay upfront? No problem! The Accounting Technician Pathway for Bookkeepers comes with a super affordable payment plan option.
Simply pay $25 per week towards your course until the course is paid off and stress less. Even better? The payment plan is interest-free so there is no interest to pay, ever and no hidden costs. Want more information on this course? Simply scroll down now to take the next step.
Make an Enquiry Now
2019 Copyright © Get Course
Get Course works as a marketing agent for a number of partnered Australian Registered Training Organisations (RTO). All information shared by Get Course regarding RTOs, coursework, and their qualifications, in any media, is done within this capacity. Get Course is not an RTO. Accordingly, any information regarding careers and career opportunities provided through our services is to be taken solely as a guide, and not as formal professional advice. Get Course receives a commission for referring and placing students with RTOs. *Disclaimer: the testimonials on this webpage may be taken directly from the RTO’s website themselves in some cases. Get Course cannot guarantee their authenticity.