Fast-track Your Rewarding Career in
Accounts Administration and Payroll
Study the AAT Accounts Administration and Payroll Pathway
for just $25 per week on an Interest-Free Payment Plan.
Affordable Payment Plans
Only $25 per week.
Flexible & Online
Works around your schedule and lifestyle.
Ready when you are!
Certificate in Accounts Administration & Payroll
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- General Journal
- General Ledger & the Trial Balance
- Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
- Using Microsoft Excel
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Office Ergonomics & Data Entry
- Effective Business Communication
- Producing Business Documents
- Organise Meetings
- Time Management, Ethics & Professionalism
- Fundamentals of Payroll
AAT Professional Advanced Certificate in Accounting
- Accounting with Excel
- Accounting Principles
- Advanced Accounting Principles
- Management Accounting
- Advanced Management Accounting
- Accounting with Xero
- Advanced Xero
- Accounting Practices
This Course also Includes:
- Certificate in MYOB Payroll
- Certificate in Xero Payroll
Become an Accounts Administrator
Do you want to fast track a career in Accounts Administration and Payroll? The Accounts Administration and Payroll Pathway course will help get you there. This fast-tracked course will get you where you want you to be in your career in quick time and has been specifically designed for those looking to begin their Accounts Administration career. You will gain an abundance of knowledge during this course and will learn about accounting and bookkeeping fundamentals, accounting with MYOB Essentials, accounting with Xero, Understanding GST along with external auditing, credit management plus much more. This 4-in-1 course includes Certificate in Accounts, Administration & Payroll + AAT Professional Advanced Certificate in Accounting + Certificate in MYOB Payroll + Certificate in Xero Payroll.
On course completion you will gain membership to the Association of Accounting Technicians as an AAT, an internationally recognised credential, respected and valued by employers. Your AAT membership will be awarded by AAT Global. AAT is the world’s leading professional body for accounting technicians, with over 140,000 members. Your membership gives your clients the confidence that you meet AAT’s renowned international standards.
- Become a accounts administrator and member of the Association of Accounting Technicians Global (AAT).
- Receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
- Gain AAT Professional Membership – once you successfully complete this qualification and meet the AAT membership criteria, you can apply for AAT full membership and achieve professional MAAT status.
- Get a FREE membership to AAT on completion!
Study for Just $25 per week
Want to study the Accounts Administration and Payroll Pathway but can’t afford to pay upfront? No problem! This course comes with a super affordable payment plan option. Simply pay $25 per week towards your course until the course is paid off and stress less. Even better? The payment plan is interest-free so there is no interest to pay, ever and no hidden costs. Want more information on this course? Simply click the Make Enquiry Now button below to take the next step.
Make Enquiry Now
2020 Copyright © Get Course
Get Course works as a marketing agent for a number of partnered Australian Registered Training Organisations (RTO). All information shared by Get Course regarding RTOs, coursework, and their qualifications, in any media, is done within this capacity. Get Course is not an RTO. Accordingly, any information regarding careers and career opportunities provided through our services is to be taken solely as a guide, and not as formal professional advice. Get Course receives a commission for referring and placing students with RTOs. *Disclaimer: the testimonials on this webpage may be taken directly from the RTO’s website themselves in some cases. Get Course cannot guarantee their authenticity.